Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would post this up since I can now accept credit cards for the SBN Store.

http://www.sportbikes.net/store/index.php

I can now accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express.

Now the good money saving deals.

Arai Helmets. I can get them. CHEAP. No not where I work. I got another source :) This way the dealer doesnt get in trouble. All you have to do is PM me for what Arai helmet you want and what size and color. Ill get you a quote right away.

The store has a few items listed. Mostly Appearance products. Our advertisers have great prices on many products so we do not want to compete with our advertisers :)

Anyways if there is anything you need and cant find. Send me a PM. Ill see what I can do.

Be sure to stop by our online store. Support the Sportbike Network

http://www.sportbikes.net/store/specials.php

·
Registered
598 Posts
Awesome, Fred.. I'm sure you'll get a lot of business for those helmets because people are always asking where they can buy Arai online in the Riders Gear forum. Can you also get shields at a discounted price?

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Will we be able to contribute with this method? Everytime I try paypal wants to charge me 7 bucks in shipping...

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow. I got flooded with PM's. I will get to everyone soon. Give me a day since tomorrow I am moving stuff to my new house.

Keep them coming though. I will make sure everyone gets a great deal.

As far as donations. At this time No. I am sure I can set something up though

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Fred said:
Wow. I got flooded with PM's. I will get to everyone soon. Give me a day since tomorrow I am moving stuff to my new house.
:lol
I just sent you one as well...on another topic

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I just got caught up with all the Quotes for Arai Helmets. If I missed anyone let me know. As many of you have found You can save over $100 from going through me. So Please feel free to PM me on what Model your looking for

1 - 8 of 8 Posts