Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to repaint the bike very soon after the rash it got from my buddie cutting me off a month ago.

I'd like some input on what color to paint it.

I'll probably stay with a solid color, I was considering just going black since I can get the whole bike done for about $300 (maybe a bit extra for the wheels).

However, I want something original, any suggestions? Should I go with some decals? A different color? All of my gear is black, white, and silver.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah? I have a chrome screen right now, you think that needs to go? I've already got the muzzy full system.

By flat black, you mean a flat (satin) finish or just nothing but black (normal finish)?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm a big fan of custom colors. I was thinking that the next bike I would buy wrecked. When painting the new fairings I would go with a flat (or satin) black. Any kind of design could look really cool if done right in either a color just a little off from satin black, a gloss black, or some kind of crazy ghost/reflective paint that would only show up in the right light.

If I remember, your bike was a reddish color before, you might want to try cinnamon pearl. I couldn't find any pictures during a quick google search, but it's a red/orange metallic type color.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
YELLOW! People can see you better and women always tell me how much they love the colour...not that I care...but if you are a guy the colour attracts women like bees to honey LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts