Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going up to Dollywood today before I leave for Hilton Head Island on Saturday! For those of you who don't know, Dollywood is a amusement park type of deal which gets its name from country music star Dolly Parton. Most of the rides suck, but they have a lot of fun shows and they build a new ride (usually more modern rollercoaster) every year.

Has anyone on here ever been?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
never been, but have pssed it on rides and the such... looks like fun. But why go there, when you can go to Six Flags.... Dollyworld is just amusment for adults wanting to catch a glimps at Dolly boobies....

·
Registered
425 Posts
I've been several times, its about 2hrs. from me. My g/f just got back a few weeks ago with her class(she's a teacher) and said that the new Rollercoaster is pretty good for such a small park. I used to like going there and going on the train ride that gets hijacked by train robbers and they get into a big fight, etc...pretty neat.

Other than that and of course the regular "Fire in the Hole" ride :) Dollywood isn't much.

Also, if you like Country music, you can sometimes catch a pretty good show if someone well-known is there and for pretty cheap too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts