Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I kinda miss my TLR. They just look weird with the back seat installed though, it just doesn't have the same "smooth flow" that it has with the rear cowl installed.

·
Registered
912 Posts
orange57 i see your bike all the time at ASU. What happened to it?

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
hey robbieace, are u in engineering? if so what classes are u in? at asu

·
Registered
496 Posts
I've been a member for almost a year and never ran across this sub-forum until now ! I feel like a putz! Anyways here are some horrible quality shots of my baby. 98TLR full two brothers, power commander II, texas fairing undertail, protek rearsets, lockhart phillips flush mounts up front. I'll post some better shots when I take her out of storage.

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Wow can't believe I missed this thread! Here's a couple shots of my Tiller.. this was over the winter, so much better ones should be coming along soon :)

Joe V. mod, SATRE, Yosh RS-3's, PC2 (custom map this summer), K&N.... and some cosmetic stuff too.....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nice TL's guys!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I have recently updated my tiller. Now has Full-System Ti M4s and an Ohlins shock on it.

Just disregard the ugly ass bike next to it!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
hey jon, make sure you check out TLPLANET.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
fengler said:
hey jon, make sure you check out TLPLANET.com
:lao Been a member there for over almost two years now. Don't post that much anymore since I haven't modded my bike much lately - although I need to ask the gurus what is causing all the popping and backfiring on decel.

A great forum for us TL owners for sure.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
tlmark, beautiful resto job! My favorite color TLS by far.

·
Cage Rattler
101 Posts
Here is my little piece of heaven. Currently working on some projects so I will update the photo later.

21 - 40 of 105 Posts