Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1778&e=4&u=/050721/480/bx10107211817

I just don't understand the purpose of killing an animal like this. More ******* games I guess. I've got my trophies on the wall and they all ended up in the oven as well. Wtf are these guys going to prove?

On a different note I bet noone knows where the undisputed record Tiger Shark was caught. Would you believe off a pier smack in the middle of Myrtle Beach SC? Next time you go in for a dip during Bike Week take a copy of this with you.

Attachments

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
The monster shark derby? You're kidding me, right? I've heard of walley fishing tournaments, but all that goes right in tha belly. This is idiotic.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sharks can be eaten too. Tastes great actually.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
1100 pounds of shark? i hope they've got a contract with long john silver's.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Senseless killing has been going on for eons and will never stop. Yet as humans we complain about shark attacks! Pointless to kill such a magnificent creature...

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
but they do taste yummy

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Tiger sharks are pure evil, while it does suck to see something like that harmed, its the OCEAN, and they aren't even close to endangerred. I grew up around the ocean, and that is a feared fish... I, unlike the geneal consenses appears, am not really upset that a half ton man eater has been removed from the world.

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/Gallery/Descript/Tigershark/tigershark.htm

Danger to Humans
The tiger shark is second only to the white shark in number of reported attacks on humans. Its large size and voraciousness make it a formidable predator in the ocean. Tiger sharks can be curious and aggressive towards humans in the water and must be considered with a great deal of respect.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
badgixxer said:
but they do taste yummy

Throw them on the grill, add some butter, garlic, etc..yummmmiieee!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I love the ocean and most everything in it. I HATE tigers! Try swimming up thru a group of them to get to your dive boat!!! That is prolly the most shit-scared I have been in my life.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I, unlike the geneal consenses appears, am not really upset that a half ton man eater has been removed from the world.
+1

And fresh fish CAN be sold to restaurants (sushi places especially, which can only use fresh fish) and a good portion was probably handed out to friends, neighbors, coworkers, and the like.

In africa hunters pay top dollar to hunt game (such as an elephant) conditionally, the condition being the elephant is then is then donated to the people to feed an entire village for days. The hunting fee paid by the hunter (5-7 grand) is used to support the local economy. It is in fact, how some communities survive.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
LOLz all the peeps saying what a waste aint ever been near one in actual real life Im sure..... no fucking way would they be saying all that tree hugger BS if they ever seen a Tiger having its way with anything.... if it was in the middle of the ocean maybe, but near a popular swimming beach get the fuck outta dodge foos that killing machine has already attacked people I would bet. The water is that much safer now.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
gixxer27519 said:
Tiger sharks are pure evil, while it does suck to see something like that harmed, its the OCEAN, and they aren't even close to endangerred. I grew up around the ocean, and that is a feared fish... I, unlike the geneal consenses appears, am not really upset that a half ton man eater has been removed from the world.

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/Gallery/Descript/Tigershark/tigershark.htm
The general consensus hasn't yet conquered the ocean or movied-in. It doesn;t eat men if you stay the fuck out of it's food chain. A beautiful example of nature that people fail to appreciate until it's conclusively dominated by us. If you are stupid enough to step into his kitchen, you get what you deserve.

http://www.sharkinfo.ch/SI4_00e/list.html

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
LOLz all the peeps saying what a waste aint ever been near one in actual real life Im sure..... no fucking way would they be saying all that tree hugger BS if they ever seen a Tiger having its way with anything.... .
I've been a diver for my whole adult life, certified since 1985, and an instructor since 1990. I've seen Bull, nurse, grey reef, mako and blue sharks up close and personal many times. And I more than anyone think that it is a pathetic, repulsive waste of a magnificent animal to kill it for a rodeo. I've seen dumpsters filled with sharks of all sizes after the Montawk shark rodeo. It was sickening. The odds of being killed by a shark PALE in comparison to motorcycles, cars, skiing and is lower than being hit by lightening and about the same as winning a big lottery. So no, I am not affraid of sharks.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
^^^ you dont live in Hawaii where tigers are the dominant attacker involved in virtually every attack there is.

btw Ive been a PADI Instructor for close to 20 years and advanced open water diver before making instructor. Who the fuck cares its about sharks not dive time.... :nutkick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts