Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I should go for a Prayer for Justice or what, possibly take some course?

The cop chased some other guy then came back around and pulled over myself and 3 others.
Hopefully they don't gank my license.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Rarely does anyone ever get their liscense yanked for speeding only 25 over, unless your driving record is wrecked already.

Get a lawyer....don't question me, just do it. :p

They can be had anywhere from $100 to the skies the limit if your foolish enough to pay that much. Find the CHEAPEST one you can that says "it will NOT go on your driving record....period"... They will get it either dismissed, or reduced to improper equipment.....

·
Registered
355 Posts
get a lawyer dude, definatly worth the extra 50- 100 bucks. no points on licsense, no rise in insurance.you wont be sorry.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Oh yeah, and NEVER use prayer for judgement for something sill like 25 over.

Prayer for judgement is your one guarenteed (well, pretty much) get out of jail free card. I THINK it takes 3 years to come off your record, and if you fuck up in those 3 years, the initial tickets fine/points are doubled (correct me here Kaz if I'm wrong).

Use prayer for judgment for something like, careless and wreckless, 100 over posted speedlimit, etc....and ONLY if you can't afford a lawyer.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yeah I wouldn't use the PFJ on this one. Now if you were caught racing then I'd use it. haha That's what I did a few years back...I think I was in Goldsboro when that happened.

Anyway, good luck with the ticket. Ya can't lose your license because then we wouldn't be able to ride together. GOSH! haha

PS: You're a sell-out. Just thought I'd remind you once again. :)

Kris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts