·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheres fizzer? is this thing on?whos in there? im hungry.... :neener

·
Registered
262 Posts
yea, i know some aaaaaround sanford. none actually in sanford.where the hell is tragik, this was his idea?lol

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shes babysitting.i'm in.trying to find some good routes.hopfully some of these clown aroud here might ride too.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm out.gotta get up :neener at 430.ill be back on at lunch and after 2pm.we'll figure times and places then i recon.my number is on the moday thread if anyone wants to call.tragik, what are the good routes so we can ride them, then tell you how it was.hahaha later folks

·
Registered
157 Posts
up1night and kaz, post up if you want to ride down tomorrow. i'll check during the day and i can give you my # so we can pick a spot to meet.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
For a place to meet, check out Hams resturaunt. On Horner Blvd (main drag through town). It's bike nite on thursdays, but very few bikers actually show. Good place to eat tho.

As far as a route to ride around, hard for me to explain. There's a loop I run that goes around the town (roughly 60 - 80 miles), but unless you've been in this town forever, you'll end up lost. No real roads in town, unless you want to ride through traffic...in which case, there's only about 3 main roads to ride around on.

I MIGHT be able to meet tonite, but can't promise anything. Someone post up where to meet and I'll try to make it. I'll be back on here to check what's up around 5:15pm.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i work off of avaition parkway here in raleigh (near the airport). lets figure out where and what time to meet and i'll be there. you can call my cell 919-255-2396

·
Registered
262 Posts
yeah, i work off of airport blvd..but need to head home and change. which way ya'll wanna go towards sanford...can take rt 15 through chapel hill or rt 1 i guess. if that is where we are going. but if i have to come back out towards morrisville, probly won't get there till about 6:30-6:45

·
Registered
157 Posts
i'll need to go change too. just let me know where you want to meet and i'll meet you there.

bumpy, where do you want to meet at in Sanford.

·
Registered
262 Posts
how about tragiks spot for..hams..i think his directions are somewhere around here. Ya'll wanna go down through chapel hill/rt15, or rt 1? Traffic might be easier 40 W to Durham...but ya'll let me know. here's my cell 475-8061..and my name is Jesse

1 - 20 of 48 Posts