1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Its thursday already??? sheesh.. lost track of days again.. DAMNIT

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i thought jazz in the park was like a month and half ago or do they have that every thursday?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Jazz in the park is every Thursday night for the whole summer

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I am down like the ground for some Jazz in the park.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Not much of a ride for me since Jazz in the park is about a mile from where I live

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Thursday's aren't lucky for me but maybe I'll come out. I did need to package up some ebay items when I get home and I was itching for some wheelie practice out in the country... I'll think about.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well if you guys plan on being down there later ill swing by but i dont think it runs as late as i get outta work

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
incognito0160 said:
I'll be in if the girlfriend doesnt' come up by me today. Someone set up a time and place to meet up!
Bring her along - duh!

How 'bout we meet at BFS at 7:00/7:30.

Cj

·
Registered
878 Posts
If any one's riding around Holy Hill or any other roads away from the city let me know a time and place to meet.

I'll follow you around.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'd totally be down for some riding tonight too, I've been too busy lately to do much. Jazz sounds like fun, and the weather looks good for tonight.

·
Registered
605 Posts
SqwaMaster said:
I'll be coming out tonight, so whatever the plan is, I'm in. anyone want to meet up early for a quick Holy Hill hit (6ish?), then meet up with the rest at BFS around 7/7:30
Sounds good to me...I'll meet you bout 6 somewheres. Really I wouldnt mind riding Holy Hill all night

1 - 20 of 60 Posts