·
Registered
504 Posts
incognito0160 said:
nobody's in?

Sw33t and i are gonna go out and ride!

Anybody else in?

let us know quick
Well , Derek and I are going to meet at the park and ride by the hummer dealership off of 45 at about 7 ish , then going to head south from there . . . .

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm up for a ride if anyones still around

·
Registered
266 Posts
good ride tonight John! lots of fun, you were right about that shield, it does get somewhat dark, but not TO bad.

I'll be around all summer, up till the end of august actually, then it's back to school in platteville

·
Registered
504 Posts
WaynesNside said:
All these new guys riding and I'm down. You fools better be around when I get my bike up again.

Dont ask me when...:(

:D
Ill be around till it starts snowing !! Just let me know when , and where !!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
WaynesNside said:
All these new guys riding and I'm down. You fools better be around when I get my bike up again.

Dont ask me when...:(

:D

When Wayne??? Huh Huh Huh huh????

Cj

·
Registered
586 Posts
Sw33t said:
Yes I just stoped home from taking a ride ...Ill meet ya at Oscars if ya want ? Its 8 pm now , bout 9 ?
sorry.... wanted to go out, but didn't hear from anybody. went to meet some friends at Shooters in Sussex instead. To be honest, I'd rather be riding than at the bar though. Two years ago I'd think you were crazy if you said that, but it's losing appeal to me. Oh well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So what happend after the chain break?

Sw33t... I lost ya because I pulled over to wait for the other bike.

lol..

·
Registered
504 Posts
I was wondering what happened to you all .... I came across the bridge and waited just past the art center .... When I headed back south , I saw 2 Sheriffs cars speeding across the hone bridge , So I just headed west after that !! And its not that I hang out at Oscars , its just a place to meet , next time ill meet ya at " batterys plus " ! And whos chain broke?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts