Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So uh yeah me,Tammy, and Jen are rolling out to Casselberry Hooters tomorrow, we should be there around 8:30pm. Anyone else going? I know some of the Polk county guys are coming Nic, Fast5-0, possibly BJ and Sniper.308. Anywhoo post up if you wanna go, it'll be silly fun :D!!
xoxo :fiddy ,
Courtney

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I don't think we will be leaving here until about 7:30 ish.

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
I am a definate maybe. Hopefully I won't be sitting there with ZXRon staring endlessly at boobies wondering when everyone will show up. I think we just got there a little too early last week. I'll make up my mind probably tomorrow before I actually leave..............

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you complaining about staring endlessly at bewbies? What are you gay :lao?! I'm just playing, I hope you guys can all make it, it'd be nice to meet you and ZXRon :D!!

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
No I am not complaining about staring at fun bags by any far stretch of the imagination. And "NO," I'm not gay. I's loves the ladies. Just wish we knew what happened to everyone. Hopefully we will be able to meet up with you all soon.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sniper.308 said:
No I am not complaining about staring at fun bags by any far stretch of the imagination. And "NO," I'm not gay. I's loves the ladies. Just wish we knew what happened to everyone. Hopefully we will be able to meet up with you all soon.
That was the greatest response bwaahahahaha :eek:nfloor , I'll take your word for it :banana !

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Errrrrrrrr. :upyours :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
863 Posts
:)
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Are you complaining about staring endlessly at bewbies? What are you gay :lao?! I'm just playing, I hope you guys can all make it, it'd be nice to meet you and ZXRon :D!!
If the gods of mismanagement would smile upon me and allow me some time off for once (and that's another thread), I just might be able to make it ... but it doesn't look promising. I suppose I could just stroll into the office Friday morning after getting in at 3AM and act like I'm working ... I'm really good at looking busy. :)

sniper.308 said:
And "NO," I'm not gay.
That's not what I heard! :lol

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
That's not what I heard! - ZX Ron

I'm gonna tell your mother you are picking on me.
:bitchslap

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sniper.308 said:
Wow I guess you're going to have to pick up a better wingman, can;t have your boy telling the ladies your gay :lol. I'm a GREAT wingman fyi :D!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Sniper.308 said:
Oh great. Now I'm going to be grounded and can't go to Hooters tomorrow for sure.

SicFLgirlR6 said:
Wow I guess you're going to have to pick up a better wingman, can;t have your boy telling the ladies your gay . I'm a GREAT wingman fyi !
Ahh, we've known each other since the beginning of time, so I can bust his chops with no worries. Besides, if we really got wound up, we could take this thread into areas unknown.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ZXRon said:
Oh great. Now I'm going to be grounded and can't go to Hooters tomorrow for sure.

Ahh, we've known each other since the beginning of time, so I can bust his chops with no worries. Besides, if we really got wound up, we could take this thread into areas unknown.
Oh let's go to the areas unknown, pleeeeeease :D!!!

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Wow I guess you're going to have to pick up a better wingman, can;t have your boy telling the ladies your gay . I'm a GREAT wingman fyi !
Interesting.......

Yeah cause I could put you up for an enlistment into the Pussey Posse. :chair :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
863 Posts
Sniper.308 said:
Yeah cause I could put you up for an enlistment into the Pussey Posse. :chair :eek:nfloor
Yeah, well at least I know how to spell Pussy Posse, bro. Can't spell it, and who's not WHAT now? :eek:nfloor

So, has this thread been successfully hijacked yet?

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Not yet , but we are quickly getting there. :cut :cheers

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes and thank you guys for making me laugh tonight, I was having a rather sad night, we had our first police officer and his K9 partner die in the line of duty here in my town and tonight I'm going to go pay my respects and leave some items a the scene, it's really hurt me a lot soem of my buddies(NSBFD) worked on him :(... So thanks again for the giggles :)!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts