Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it out to meet you but I got about halfway there and started feelin rain drops so I turned around and burned home. Hope you guys didnt wait up for me, I would have called but I don't have any numbers. Hopefully we can hook up again when the weather is a little more stable.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
Ha, should have rode with Mike and I tonight. Hail, lightning, rain, extreme wind...Bout hit 2 DOT barrels/cones on the new 64 bypass cause the wind blew them and me all over the place. Luckly I was able to miss most of it as it was right on my ass the whole time.

But, then I got home and was locked out....Had to break in not so nicely. Oh well, I'll fix it after this here beer.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
man I missed it. Oh well I still have to get that bolt anyways. I was thinking about riding tonight but I really need to clean my apt. cause its obvious my room mate isn't going to, plus I think its supposed to rain.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
sukemecuke said:
man I missed it. Oh well I still have to get that bolt anyways. I was thinking about riding tonight but I really need to clean my apt. cause its obvious my room mate isn't going to, plus I think its supposed to rain.
Thats when you start throwing his shit out on the lawn. At least that's what I had to do.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
yo$hi said:
Thats when you start throwing his shit out on the lawn. At least that's what I had to do.

that would take just the same effort as it would to just go ahead and clean up. I do plan on trying to track down a bolt today though. I may go ride for a little while tongiht though. Prolly nothing great just a little in town cruisin. If anyone is down let me know. It prolly won't be until like 8 or 9 though.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
sukemecuke said:
that would take just the same effort as it would to just go ahead and clean up.
But when you have to clean up for over a year for him and his fat ass girlfriend who's just as messy as him, then it was either grab him by the neck and shove his face in his mess (kinda like what you're not supposed to do to a dog) or just start throwing clothes, pillows, desk out into the front yard. Either way he'll get the point. It's one thing for their room to be messy, but for them to leave shit around in areas of the house that everyone shares, then that is just plain sorry.

Sorry my previous roomate was the sorriest POS ever to live.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
I wasn't saying for you, but for me. First I would have to chase him down. I haven't seen him in like a month. He makes his mess while I am at work, then he is convieniently gone before I get home. Then he stays the night with his girlfriend. Oh trust me I have had my fair share of bad room mates. I lived with a crack head that would get high and eat all my damn food. I mean everything I had. I bought a box of cookie crisp one time went to bed at say 12a.m. and got up and 6a.m. and the whole box was gone. Empty on the floor. I had just bought it that night. I am glad he moved out.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea Mike called me to come out last night and I was headed there, but like I said hit the rain on the way there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts