Sport Bikes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants to ride on thursday night? So far it looks like i have the night off and i am going for a ride. if you want to meet up and ride, please post up. i dont really care where we ride i just want to have a fun ride tomorrow night. also i cant make it to jennings on the 25th but i am able to ride that day too so if anyone wants to go for a ride that day post up.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
If my dad cancels on me and I get some gear tomorrow at lunch time I will try. But I can't gaurantee when I'll be able to post up to let ya know. I'll try.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good deal. i will not be able to post tomorrow. but i will be able to read threads on the board. for some reason i can't sign on at home. so if you can ride just post up and you can send me an e-mail. i have a nextel so you can e-mail me your number and i will give you a call. anyone else wanna ride?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Well... saltwater fell through with my dad. He ditched me for a chick who I think is only a couple of years older than me. I don't know what to say? "way to go dad" or "what the hell?" Thanks everyone!! I really wanted to do somethign tonight. I havnt gotten any PM's or phone calls! :twofinger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.