Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any rides or bike nights thursday? i am off and would like to ride somewhere. if anyone wants to meet up let me know. i am new to the site and want to get to know some people to ride with.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I see that you are in Winter Haven. Saltwater Bar and Grill has a bike night every Thursday. Alot of Harley's and choppers, but over the past few weeks it seems as though I have been seeing alot more sportbikes showing up. I think born to ride TV is going to be there this Thursday doing something.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Naughty76 said:
I see that you are in Winter Haven. Saltwater Bar and Grill has a bike night every Thursday. Alot of Harley's and choppers, but over the past few weeks it seems as though I have been seeing alot more sportbikes showing up. I think born to ride TV is going to be there this Thursday doing something.
Now I know where to find you :D :D :D

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Hey, I could meet ya off I-4 somewhere and then you could just ride with my dad and I over... My dad does the photography for the "born to ride" magazine... but Thursday nights seem to be the nights when I ride with him over there cuz i cant get most of my sportbike buddies to ride over there

·
Registered
145 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Hey, I could meet ya off I-4 somewhere and then you could just ride with my dad and I over... My dad does the photography for the "born to ride" magazine... but Thursday nights seem to be the nights when I ride with him over there cuz i cant get most of my sportbike buddies to ride over there
I would love to....tomorrow is bad for me tho....I have to go to Naples tomorrow and wont be back until late. But I would love to go. I dont care what type of bike crowd it is. :cool:

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
That's cool..... You should try to make it over here though sometime... The Lakeland area always has something going on

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
In Tampa I think Ybor has a bikenight on Thursdays

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
OK everyone.... I just got sent home from work so I would like to go riding... Anyone Up for riding at all today? If so post up. I'm go try golfing right now but should be back around 1:00 If you want to ride I'll PM my cell number

·
Registered
145 Posts
Naughty76 said:
OK everyone.... I just got sent home from work so I would like to go riding... Anyone Up for riding at all today? If so post up. I'm go try golfing right now but should be back around 1:00 If you want to ride I'll PM my cell number
were you being a bad boy at work and they sent you home for punishment :D :D wish I could join you on that ride :(

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
FLGixxerGirl said:
were you being a bad boy at work and they sent you home for punishment :D :D wish I could join you on that ride :(
Yeah...Long storry about my work situation. I never did make it out riding though.... I guess its ok though I took some sleeping pills and caught back up on some sleep i have been missing out on.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Yeah...Long storry about my work situation. I never did make it out riding though.... I guess its ok though I took some sleeping pills and caught back up on some sleep i have been missing out on.
sorry to hear about the job and riding....hopefully you got out tonight.....I wish I could have....hope to ride with you this weekend :grinbounc :grinbounc

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Darn it--wish I would have seen this earlier--I finished at my stuff by 2 or 3 and wanted to go riding...did go a little in the evening and then came home to work on the bike and some flushmounts!!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
FLGixxerGirl said:
sorry to hear about the job and riding....hopefully you got out tonight.....I wish I could have....hope to ride with you this weekend :grinbounc :grinbounc

No... i went to bike night at the saltwater bar and grill in winter haven. I didn't stay long because I got SO sick! I just stayed long enough to talk to Ron from "Born to ride" tv and magazine. There is a pic of me and my bike in this months Magazine. I posted the same pic in the womens forum. It's the one of me with shorts and a wife beater on leaning against my bike. I know what all of you are going to say too: what a poser. Well :blowme , I was just sitting there watching the concert. I had the best seat/parking spot in the house! Hope to ride with ya to Gixxer. I just want to get some kind of light riding in this weekend.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Darn it--wish I would have seen this earlier--I finished at my stuff by 2 or 3 and wanted to go riding...did go a little in the evening and then came home to work on the bike and some flushmounts!!

Yeah you should have seen it earlier :mad: . I didn't go to work today so I'm in the same boat again today if anyone gets off from work or anything. I was thinking of going over to Tampa grab a magazine and a Frappacino as I watch the ladies walk around International Plaza.... but who know's It's hot as balls out there today!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Naughty76 said:
No... i went to bike night at the saltwater bar and grill in winter haven. I didn't stay long because I got SO sick! I just stayed long enough to talk to Ron from "Born to ride" tv and magazine. There is a pic of me and my bike in this months Magazine. I posted the same pic in the womens forum. It's the one of me with shorts and a wife beater on leaning against my bike. I know what all of you are going to say too: what a poser. Well :blowme , I was just sitting there watching the concert. I had the best seat/parking spot in the house! Hope to ride with ya to Gixxer. I just want to get some kind of light riding in this weekend.
I didnt get back from Naples until late last night....I am gonna ride here in about an hour. gotta finish some things up before I leave

1 - 20 of 29 Posts