Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my dad (04 volusia 800) and I (04 sv650s) are out riding last week. I'm riding solo, and he is riding doubles with my mom. Anyway, I happen to look back to see where he is at and he is no where in sight. I'm thinking, "where the hell did he go?" So I slow up and my mind starts racing with thought bad thoughts of him going down. So I pull over and wait a bit, sure enough here he comes, and pulls over next to me. He said he was having trouble through the turns because my mom fell asleep!! I have to laugh about it, since he didn't go down but what the hell, how do you do that? Must be one hella smooth ride...

·
Registered
898 Posts
LOL...I started falling asleep on the back once. B/F just gave a swift bump with his bum and I was like WTF??

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I use to ride w/a friend who would have his wife w/him some of the time and she would fall asleep all the time. I don't know how it's possible, I scared as hell if I'm on the back.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
:lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hahaha, damn that must be a comfy bike. I've fallen asleep on my own bike at a stoplight before on the way home from work.. No idea how I didn't drop my scoot.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Hey at least she was the one falling asleep and not your father who was at the controls, right?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I used to do that on the back of my dads bike ALL the time when I was a kid, same thing when i used to right on the back of his snowmobile. I bet I did it 10+ times and only fell off the snowmobile once into soft snow, so no harm done lol.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
My Father-in-law had a Royal Star converted by MotorTrike, and I could strap my daughters in there and it would put them right to sleep

·
Registered
834 Posts
bumblebee said:
My Father-in-law had a Royal Star converted by MotorTrike, and I could strap my daughters in there and it would put them right to sleep
when i was alot younger (back when i had a cruiser), a friend of mine got really drunk and didn't have a way home. i picked him up on my bike and had to strap him to the sissy bar because he kept passing out. it was funny at the time but thinking back....alot could have gone wrong. :bitchslap

1 - 12 of 12 Posts