Sport Bikes banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Smiley Gladhands
3,049 Posts
marsolais said:
Just a old pic of my 1984 M-3 E28 that I had in Germany back in 98. The car was bad with over 120000 Ks on it. The outside was in very good shape the right side had a softball size dent on the side from someone kicking the car before I got it. It had a inline six all german specs (that's why I didn't bring her back stateside with me). I had her well over 220 Kph / 136 Mph. And yes she did sound mean and she did pull chicks! Got to love the back ground. Dec 21 the day I bought her. Mannhiem germany> Can't wait to get back! See my "Does anyone know what this is?" thread and you'll know what I'm talken about! And yes I blanked out the tag seeing it was a old USAEUR tag!

Sorry, but that is an M5!

· Banned
899 Posts
No it is not, the mark on the front is a MS for M Sport. The series is a BMW 325I. Have a nice day!

· Banned
899 Posts
That is what I thought also! Looks like a A6

· Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Yep, definatly agree now having watched it and saw more videos of the cars. Audi RS4 and a M5. Both those guys were darn lucky in a bunch of places.... one spot the Audi went between a semi and a car while splitting the lane.... :eek:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.