1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
and hes blindfolded...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
another repost.. but still another good vid.. I like it everytime I've seen it....

·
Registered
14 Posts
thats pretty cool....

shit like that impresses me, i saw a video once of a kid playing the entire conan o'brien theme song, all the instruments parts at once, on one guitar with out multiple tracks, it was pretty cool. You should do a search for the video of john petrucci (dream theatre guitarist if anyones heard of them) playing flight of the bumblebee, thats pretty amazing stuff too.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Pfffffffffff..... I can do better.

But seriously, I wonder if skills like that will land him a girl. Maybe if he plays loud enough a hot girl walking by the house might hear and come in. Other than that, I'm sure guy's got NO social life whatsoever.

Real good stuff though.

·
Registered
584 Posts
that was amazing. I emailed the link to all of my friends that play piano

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
That's incredible. Too be that talented must be amazing.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
WOW, that was awesome. When my grandfather was younger he could play close to that level. I can't believe he played the entire Super Mario theme...that was awesome

·
Registered
139 Posts
Reminds me of the good 'ol days playing Mario Brothers.... :nerd

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
japbike said:
another repost.. but still another good vid.. I like it everytime I've seen it....

^^^you be quiet repost hore, Im loving this, gurl :D hehe j/k jb

This guy makes bach n betoven look like students. That was fekkin awesome......... God I love piana music, just wish I could play something other than chopsticks..... :headbang :headbang

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
stfu,,,,, yer t***** is dancin to it :D::D

seein a talented musician like this brings tears to my eyes......... this is so badass...... me --> :spank <-- gimpster rofl

I gave the guy a standin ovation. Piano's are one of my all time favorite instruments. Ya outta hear Clapton play one!!! It'd knock yer socks off...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts