Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Good post, thanx for bringing it over to our borad.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Spoken like a true officer, he completely misses the point of the post, and dumps on the people living in it, not to mention taking time to toot his own horn about how "he didn't lose any soldiers to the environment" I am going to guess he spent his tour somewhere in Kuwait, maybe poolside at camp Arifjan. (I don't care much for officers, too many of them are worthless)

am a soldier, actually a officer in 4ID located @ Ft Hood, and man no wonder all the other branches have more losses of people then when we were there....

no one pulling guard..... (very important)

and no leaders smart enough to get there guys out of the fuckin pissy ass enviroment!!!

that is the main reason why 75% of all injuries from every war has been due to guys that get sick, weither it be from the weather, or bugs in the environment......

cause the bad guys can shoot but not hit everything, but the damn idiots in charge let all there guys get sick!!!

why hasent the military learned after all the years???

I can speak from expierance.... we lost no soldiers due to the environment or the critters out in Iraq, cause "we....(the leadership) never let that kinda shit happen!"

sorry for any mispelled words..... kinda pissed when i typed this!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Go Sonix Go ! !

(that 9-11 We remember pic is sharp)

·
Registered
430 Posts
heh, now that I have gotten my tirade about officers out of my system, looking at those pictures, really makes me glad I joined the MP corps, at least we got trucks to sleep on, you don't know how comfortable a flat metal roof can be, if you are really tired. I used to hop out of the turret, and lay down right on the top of the humvee, I eventually traded something for a stretcher, best investment ever, the legs were perfectly spaced to fit across the top of the truck, no more rolling over and falling 5 feet for me =) eventually (about 9 months after we showed up) we got cool stuff like AC and a place to put it, so I eventually stopped sleeping outside. Good Times (TM)

·
who......me????
293 Posts
ya our service members definitely don't get what they deserve.

last week i was working and i stopped a truck 83/55, it was a 19 yr old "kid" I talked to him for a bit...he was lucky and had only spent 6 months in Iraq, was home for a couple months then had to go to Alaska for training and was now on his way home from that. I just told him thanks and to slow down..he gave me a pretty funny look. but i just thought for all the shit they put up with that was the least i could do...it just wasnt right to give hima ticket.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
That doesn't just make me think...it makes me feel horrible for what those guys have to do over there to make sure that I can sit here and post on the internet all day. I hope that they stay as safe as they possibly can, and just keep fighting the good fight.

We process alot of MEPS kids at the airport that I work at...sometimes I wonder if all of them that I've processed in the last few years are still alive...

·
Registered
926 Posts
that first one is awesome...i wouldnt mind that, heh.

it must suck to be put in those conditions but they joined the army and they get paid to do that....not very much, but its money. still, much respect to the soldiers out there on the battlefield

·
Registered
430 Posts
Great Post... Much Respect to those that are over there fighting for us as well as to all those who ever have..... We really do owe it all to them......

·
Registered
217 Posts
You have to hand it to those army/marines out there doing that sort of stuff. I spent 7months over there while I was in the Air Force but being that I was Aircraft Maintenance I never got the pleasure of sleeping in fox holes.

Wes

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
USA

We ROCK!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! And please Lord bring our boys back alive, safe and in one piece. Amen

I donot like to see people be hurt or killed, but in this instance.... KICK SOME ASS MEN!!!!

if bush :gheyfight had any balls the desert would be a shiney piece o glass and our boys would be with the people they love instead of fuckin killin the towel heads. Excuse the slurs, I lost a dear person to the ragheds. Hope you understand my anger.

Thats a awesome link, thing I can't believe is it was posted on a rustang site....... MooooooHahahahahaha :alky :alky :alky

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
I feel sorry for those poor schmucks over there (meant in kind as any ex-gi knows how that is). If I were still a soldier I'd be pissed that my mission was a miserable failure and having my time wasted in Iraq.

We ROCK!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA! And please Lord bring our boys back alive, safe and in one piece. Amen

I donot like to see people be hurt or killed, but in this instance.... KICK SOME ASS MEN!!!!

if bush had any balls the desert would be a shiney piece o glass and our boys would be with the people they love instead of fuckin killin the towel heads. Excuse the slurs, I lost a dear person to the ragheds. Hope you understand my anger.

Thats a awesome link, thing I can't believe is it was posted on a rustang site....... MooooooHahahahahaha
If you're pissed at them, and didn't mention if you're a trooper or not, why aren't you over there fighting?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
sonix said:
heh, now that I have gotten my tirade about officers out of my system, looking at those pictures, really makes me glad I joined the MP corps, at least we got trucks to sleep on, you don't know how comfortable a flat metal roof can be, if you are really tired. I used to hop out of the turret, and lay down right on the top of the humvee, I eventually traded something for a stretcher, best investment ever, the legs were perfectly spaced to fit across the top of the truck, no more rolling over and falling 5 feet for me =) eventually (about 9 months after we showed up) we got cool stuff like AC and a place to put it, so I eventually stopped sleeping outside. Good Times (TM)

My son drives a fuel truck for the ARMY in Iraq.

He called me all bumed out one night telling me how his stretcher blew off the truck and the one behind him ran over it.

He's back to sleeping on the hood.

·
Registered
584 Posts
hey, the last pic is of some Brits... (is that a "fourty" laying next to one of the soldiers?)

When we deploy, we normally sleep in tents. Showers and bathrooms are the first building WE set-up. I guess I'm (We, the AF) are spoiled... :dunno

I've done a fair share of deployments :) My new career field doesn't deploy

·
Banned
912 Posts
Filip75 said:
hey, the last pic is of some Brits... (is that a "fourty" laying next to one of the soldiers?)

When we deploy, we normally sleep in tents. Showers and bathrooms are the first building WE set-up. I guess I'm (We, the AF) are spoiled... :dunno

I've done a fair share of deployments :) My new career field doesn't deploy
No it is one of two things.
1) A bottle of tea.
2) A piss bottle (so you don't have to get all dressed to run to the closest hole in the ground, sleep is that important. I know Iraq Jan-Aug!)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I think I'll go thank some bums for choosing to sleep under the bridge...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts