Sport Bikes banner

This week's lunch plans....

909 views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  cultureslayer 
#1 ·
OK...since noone has bothered to post this, I'll start.
We know tomorrow is gonna rain like crazy, but if anybody still wants to grab some lunch, post up. I'm still up for it, albeit caging it.
And if we wanna try to make a Friday lunch, I might be able to switch schedules. So SPEAK UP!

#2 ·
Both thurs and fri. will be really iffy to me. Thurs is prolly def a no go for me. I am headin back from Jville in the a.m. but I gotta go and take care of a ton of last minute wedding things. Fri is a little more doable for me but still cutting it close. If we do it we need to do it at like 12 on fri for me. Cause I have the rehearsal at 3p.m. and I need to get home to shower and change and what not so I don't smell like gas. Woh I am startin to get a tad nervous all of the sudden. I really don't know why, WTF? It seriously makes me naseous to think about the wedding. Not being married, but the actual wedding...weird. I just can't wait until its over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.