Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys lets do this week meet on wed, @ 7:00 PM Lets meet at [email protected]@TERS ......I know everyone does not like hooters, But it is a place where everyone knows where it is... :cheers So lets not make it a just v-twin event ..everyone come out !! :beer

·
Registered
553 Posts
Actually it's a maybe, I might be able to bug my boss to let me off an hour early so I could make it down to [email protected]@ters by 7:30pm... I'll bring it up to him.

I sure hope the girls working Wednesdays are better looking than the ones there on Monday.

-Sam

·
Registered
355 Posts
would anyone be interested in finding a grub shop somewhere near liberty rd? we could eat then know for sure we'd have a good ride.not this week but for in the future.if so ill ride out there and find a place and post up directions,we could meet there on a saturday or sun first for familiarization, then make it a wed regular spot.at least everyone would become a little bit better of a rider every week, unless they wreck. :)

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
bumpyknuckles said:
...at least everyone would become a little bit better of a rider every week, unless they wreck. :)
No way dude! Didn't you hear? I'm the favorite to win the USGP this coming weekend!

·
Registered
355 Posts
mudbutt? :eek:nfloor

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
I'm up to it Rob. I'm actually planning on heading back to Old Liberty again on Sunday after hitting up Michaels for breakfast. If I remember correctly, there is a (looks like) Mom and Pops type place to eat at the other end of the road (which is Asheboro btw).

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yeah I prolly won't be there at 7 sharp, but I'll try my best to get there.

I'll prolly just get a drink, I'm flat out BROKE, unless someone generous enough is willing to spot me 5 bucks~

-Sam

·
Registered
355 Posts
so....its at the hooters?.......or............wherewhowhen?

·
Registered
262 Posts
does anyone have one of those funky wrenches to adjust rear suspension? Can't find one and need to give mine a turn or 2. Maybe just bring up to wednesday ride or arrange something...I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
sal has one

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
It's a simple spanner wrench my friend - should be able to pick up an Adjustable one at Sears.

But you're more than welcome to borrow mine!

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Hey Fizzer I'm gonna try to make it and I just checked my tool bag and I have one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts