Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of doing a post for each thing, I thought I would just do a week's worth this way. Frankly, I am just to tired and lazy to do it the normal way! lol

***07/20 Two Wheeled Tuesday - Hung P. has picked up the most awaited and anticpated documentary of the Moto GP circuit. He has been kind enough to allow us to view it this Tuesday at my pad. So, the house is cleaned up, and the fridge is stocked with some beer (thanks Don!). For those who have not been to my place, there will be a post with 'how to' directions placed up on www.charlottesportbikes.com here shortly.

***07/21 Monthly Hooter's Run - This Wednesday is our monthly return to the Mooresville Hooter's. We meet at Interstate Cycle, located immediately at the top of the exit 28 ramp in Cornelius. Just take I-77 north to exit 28...you'll be staring at the dealership. The meet n greet fires off at 1800, and the ride leaves at 1830. Bring your gear, a full tank of gas, and let's go have some fun!

***07/22 Southern Riders Dinner Ride - Not certain where we will be heading this week. Waiting for Jessie or Nick to come up with a route, and a dinner locale...however, the meet n greet is at Performance Honda, on South Blvd. at 1830. The ride will leave at 1900. Bring your gear, a full tank of gas, and let's go have some fun!

***07/23 Monthly Dragoneez Club Meeting - This month our Club meeting will be held at RJ Gator's, located right off of 49, just outside of University City. The meeting kicks off at 1930, and afterwards, dinner will be served. Directions to RJ's can be found here -

DIRECTIONS

·
Digi Slut
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FASTER was awesome folks! Well worth the wait for it to be available! Major props to Hung for hooking us hooligans up!

Donna' forget about tomorrow's Ride To Word Day, and look at it this way...afterwards, you can come up to I-Yam for our Hooter's Dinner Ride! :lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
UGGG... Not gonna be able to make it again. Have to pick up Austin again cause Amber is going to be late but I'll be at the dealership probably. It ain't my fault any more. And if she gets the 11:00am to 8:00pm shift, I'm screwed for 6 months straight.
And to think I spent last night finishing up the maintenance:mad: :
-swapped the forks
-hard wired the new GPS in
-oil change
-switched from water back to coolant
-EBC HH brake pads
-New DID chain

1 - 5 of 5 Posts