Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I can just imagine what this a**hole in the truck is going to do next. After hearing the "******" comment, I closed it. No need to finished watching yet another racist a**hole.

·
Registered
833 Posts
What an asshole. What beef does that guy have with a bunch of guys looking for an honest day's work?

And no, I don't find racism or self-righteous morons funny.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yep, it was wrong... but i got a good laugh at watching them run when they found out where they were...

·
Registered
813 Posts
I think it's wrong with screw with someone just for one's enjoyment..

·
Registered
13 Posts
He was wrong for calling them "*******" but the b***** wrong is that these guys are probably all here illegally. Why stick up for them? If they're illegal all they do is hurt our country anyway.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Is ******* even a real slang for Mexicans or did he just make that up? I don't think that is that bad. I can think of way worse.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
Hey, when I see americans stepping up to the plate to take piss poor paying jobs over illegals, then I will say boot them out.

+10,000! Americans are down right lazy. Bitch all ya want, but you know it's true.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
Hey, when I see americans stepping up to the plate to take piss poor paying jobs over illegals, then I will say boot them out.
+1. i think at times we have priced ourselves out of the workforce. the unionization of our workforce has made it pretty difficult for people to get good, hardworking employees at a reasonable price. nowadays people expect to get paid a certain amount of money, owrk a certain amount of hours and get other incentives just to do something some working here illegally would happily do at half the price and just as well.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
I didnt like the one about the Muslims, thats just fucking gay.....they are not filthy people and in fact if you look into their beliefs they wash hands, feet, and faces before they even will pray. This guy is just looking to get hurt, its amazing that he wont pick on people who wont beat him to death for his ignorance.....like some hot blooded Italians or Ricans, hell or for some brothas for that matter

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
WOW i didnt see the one with the KKK outfit at the gas station....he had to have set that up....hell EVEN I would have beat his ass for that bullshit......oh yea and im Italian

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
japbike said:
+10,000! Americans are down right lazy. Bitch all ya want, but you know it's true.
Lazy enough to be the most powerful force in the world? I don't remember the last time I got anything I have from being lazy.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
Lazy enough to be the most powerful force in the world?
and thus the most hated. Look, whether you see the truth or not, most Americans are lazy. Period. One of the reasons why Americans are the fattest f*ckers on earth. We have no will to do an honest days work. When it comes to physical labor we'd rather hand it off to some poor slob, but bitch that it was done incorrectly and then again whine that we paid to much.

Americans have become undisciplined, judgmental, lazy, irresponsible breed. Instead of blaming ourself for our faults, we LOVE to pass the buck. Once Americans realize that the mess were in is no ones fault but our own, then we can start to work ourselves back into shape and have a little bit more self respect not only for ourselves but for others as well..

and as for power, so what. You can be a fat lazy f*ck and be powerful. Look at Jabba the Hut... :lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
Lazy enough to be the most powerful force in the world? I don't remember the last time I got anything I have from being lazy.

I'm with you dude. The original "America is lazy" comment was just plain stupidity. How can we be the world's powerhouse with the strongest military, cutting edge technology (with exception to motorcycles of course!), etc. and be lazy? Sounds like someone isn't patriotic enough or lives in Canada if you ask me.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Wieb27 said:
Sounds like someone isn't patriotic enough or lives in Canada if you ask me.
<<~~Kentucky. Last time I check, the state is smack down in the middle of this Nation. And as for lazy, when was the last time you left your house? You my friend live in THE fattest state in the nation. The obesity in your state surpasses all other by 30%.. hmmm, fat, lazy... hmmmm

anyway, this is not what this post is all about, it's about how sh*tty ppl are and how they treat others with disrespect. And that this jerk off needs to have his face beat in.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts