Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ladies and gents. It's deployment time. This is my last night at home for a while. My bike is parked locked and chained safely in my buddy's garage, and I don't get to play with her for the next 4 months. Damn Navy. Anyone in Yokuska, or Fukuyou, Japan, Hong Kong, Guam, or Pelau....look out we're coming.

Oh well, I will be much more active on these boards now that I have no real life again.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Dude, as long as you are not going over to the sandbox, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Just make the best of it. I've never heard a bad thing about any of the places you've listed. I've been in the Army for 6 years now, and would love to go to any of those places. Just make the best of it, and have fun. Anyone else would love to go out and explore the world, and you are gettin gpayed for it. Good luck with it, and have fun.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
N-Ish said:
good luck bro...
take it easy on those Marines...

Take it easy on jarheads...yeah right. :alky

They can kick our asses(in a big enough group) but we can out drink them any day, any night :twofinger

Marine= My Ass Rides In NAVY Equipment :lol

Nothing but love for the Big Green Machine, they kick ass so I don't have to. I'm a Missile Tech, so blowing shit up is one of my strong suites.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, Adam......

I always have fun, y'know that whole drunk & roudy sailor thing.

I stayed home tonight to make sure I don't miss movement, but I'm in the process of getting trashed, so if I talk shit don't take it to seriuosly.

·
Registered
173 Posts
adamf2 said:
Dude, as long as you are not going over to the sandbox, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Just make the best of it. I've never heard a bad thing about any of the places you've listed. I've been in the Army for 6 years now, and would love to go to any of those places. Just make the best of it, and have fun. Anyone else would love to go out and explore the world, and you are gettin gpayed for it. Good luck with it, and have fun.
speaking of the sanbox...leaving in less then a month...it sucks but probably my last deployment before i get promoted to "MR."...japan, guam ill trade ya orders...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
sorry guy, just come back to us safe and sound! your baby will be fine, lonely, but fine.... have a safe trip!

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Tripped said:
I stayed home tonight to make sure I don't miss movement...
What's the matter? Afraid of a little article 87, through neglect? I don't think they'd actually put you to death in this day and age.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
good luck, and you've got the bike to look forward to when coming home.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
arma said:
---> is that a real place?
Yeah, Fukuyou......or how ever the hell you spell it. It's city on the West Coast of the Japanese manland. Thanks everyone for the replies.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts