Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
yeah...it is depressing...there were some excellent pics in ther i had yet to save...especially that link the tiffany teen site...please help me!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
hey guys I feel you...there were some shots in the Sugar Shack that I had yet to save....so I know the feeling :(

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
hey guys I feel you...there were some shots in the Sugar Shack that I had yet to save....so I know the feeling :(

You've got mail :flipa

·
Registered
317 Posts
atleast fred ol' boy got a warning instead of a notice that the site is being shut down...things could always be worse...

now, about those tiffany pics...chop chop guys.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Consider it a challenge. It's easy to copy some pics of pretty women and post them. Now go find some pretty women on bikes and post them.

·
Registered
558 Posts
*pours out a little liquor*

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Fred got a letter on a "Lawyer letter Head" saying the risks of the cubby hole.....

We will leave it at that.....

Now go get some pics with bikes in them

·
Registered
4 Posts
:spank F-ing lawyers! I know thay've got a job to do and I'm all for 'law of the land' but too many of them take it too far and screw it for the rest of us. Damn ambulance chasers :chair

OK, now post lawyer jokes!
Q: What's brown and black and looks great on a lawyer?
A: Rottweiler.

Q: Why don't sharks attack lawyers?
A: Professional courtesy

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Scout said:
:spank F-ing lawyers! I know thay've got a job to do and I'm all for 'law of the land' but too many of them take it too far and screw it for the rest of us. Damn ambulance chasers :chair

OK, now post lawyer jokes!
Q: What's brown and black and looks great on a lawyer?
A: Rottweiler.

Q: Why don't sharks attack lawyers?
A: Professional courtesy

Dude you dont know how good that felt I havent laughed for two days now....

Thank You:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
GODFATHER said:
Dude you dont know how good that felt I havent laughed for two days now....

Thank You:D
My pleasure!!

Q: What's 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A: A good start

Joke:
2 Americans (1 a lawyer), a Cuban and an Italian are lost at sea on a small raft. The Cuban has with him a salvaged box of prime, Cuban cigars. After looking at the box pensively, the Cuban just throws them overboard. "What the hell are you doing?! Those are expensive , remarkable cigars!!", says the American. "In my country, these are plentiful, you literally can't avoid them, so they are of no value to me here" said the Cuban. An hour later, the Italian, holding a bottle of the finest Chiantee, shrugs his shoulders and chucks it overboard. "What the crap! You too!" said the American. "Well, I come from the land of wines. Its plentiful as far as the eye can see. Wine is like tap water to us, so it is of no use to me" said the Italian.
After a few moments of reflection, the American cold-cocks the attorney and throws him overboard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Q.What's the difference between a lawyer and a bucket of pond scum?

A.The bucket.

Q.What's the difference between a lawyer and a trampoline?

A.You take off your shoes before you jump on a trampoline.

Q.What's the difference between God and an attorney?

A.God doesn't think he's an attorney.

Q.How do you get a lawyer out of a tree?

A.Cut the rope.

Q.How many lawyer jokes are there?

A.Just two, all the rest are true.

Q.If you are stranded on a desert island with Adolph Hitler, Atilla the Hun, and a lawyer, and you have a gun with only two bullets, what do you do?

A.Shoot the lawyer twice.

Q.What's wrong with lawyer jokes?

A.Lawyers don't think they're funny, and nobody else thinks they're jokes.

Ok thats enough for now. If you want to read more go to:

www.lawyer-jokes.us

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Just because someone is a lawyer does not mean they know what the fuck they are talking about. The right thing to do would be to simply leave it up and if a legitimate copyright holder felt they were being infringed, take down the offending picture. Some do gooder lawyer who thinks they know about copyrights injects themselves into this and screws up a good thing. Why would any lawyer worth a damn go out of their way for nobody as a client and take the time to send a letter regarding a website with a few pics of babes and some nasty ho's?? Christ you wait until someone complains at least.

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Joke:

A lawyer is on a cruse ship when he falls over board in shark infested waters...

While he is treading water a shark starts to circle him! The lawyer tells the shark please don't eat me!!!!!!!!

The shark looks at him and saids " OK I will not eat you out of professional courtesy"

FTL (fuck the lawayers) where can i get a tee shirt like that?

·
Registered
126 Posts
A woman asks this question to her gynaecologist : "Dr., can I get pregnant from anal sex ?" So the Doctor replies : "Of course, where do you think lawyers come from ?"

BTW, I'm a lawyer :flipa

I'm not the one that gave the advice to Fred, but I think it's good advice. Fred should'nt get in trouble so that a few freaks (including myself) can get their daily load of fresh hotties...

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's just sad. I am a lawyer, too. I deal with those "self-righteous" types every day and i'm talking about opposing counsel...not only my clients!

They were probably the kind of kids in school who would snitch on anyone with nothing to gain and complain when the teacher didn't give enough homework.

Pretty sad.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts