Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I read and hear about him. The more it makes me want to ride with him:lao Can SteveO check in this thread and tell me why everyone here thinks he's gay?

And hey. I'm just kidding . Anyone here I'd ride with.:cheers

·
Registered
75 Posts
oh sister no u didnt just out steveo hes gonna kick ur a$$:gheyfight wish i was back there to see that fight anyboddy got a web cam so ican watch in on that:eatpop

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
And...and...y'all let me sit next to him at the brew pub!! Of course...he did seem to know quite a few people at that martini bar...

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
umm stealthy informed off an incident with stevo, some lube and kevins tires. yikes.

scary man.... just plain scary.

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
and of course there was the one Pella run I went on with Stevo, Cranky, and Stealthy...you remember the one where Stevo looks Cranky right in the eye, lubes up his lips with chapstick and says, "You ready?"

:D

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
i'm pretty sure im going to kill you all....someday....

·
Registered
23 Posts
and of course there was the one Pella run I went on with Stevo, Cranky, and Stealthy...you remember the one where Stevo looks Cranky right in the eye, lubes up his lips with chapstick and says, "You ready?"

:D
Brought a tear to my eye. nice read did the alaska guy ever show up???

·
Registered
129 Posts
For all of the shit that Stevo takes the couple of times that I have ridden with him he has been nothing but nice. Granted he isnt the brightest light bulb out there, but really a nice guy. He just dosent make good choices in life, riding a Kawasuki *cough*

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
For all of the shit that Stevo takes the couple of times that I have ridden with him he has been nothing but nice. Granted he isnt the brightest light bulb out there, but really a nice guy. He just dosent make good choices in life, riding a Kawasuki *cough*
He's just trying to get in your drawers.

·
Spider Monkey Invasion
1,316 Posts
That was AWESOME!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts