Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is this? What shop allowed this to happen? This is a travishamockery! I want answers and I want them now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Flash6R said:
What the hell is this? What shop allowed this to happen? This is a travishamockery! I want answers and I want them now.

Would not catch me dead riding that thing! Check those skinny rear axles. All that power...........Oops I'm back to 2 wheels again.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
YUK!!!! WTH??

Where are the spinners on that??!! :lol

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
I'm thinking (hoping) some guy that is disabled rides it...if you had an air shifter it'd be perfect.

·
Registered
522 Posts
that thing must handle like shit...atleast it gets rid of the owners 2 inch chicken strips

·
Registered
731 Posts
Damn !! Flash6R, put a NWS infront of it next time u show us something like that... what if my bike would have seen this pic.

·
Registered
654 Posts
horrible, whats the point of getting a busa if you're going to bastardize it and turn it into a slow hunk of shit....thats what harleys are for, lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, I always thought that busa's looked like rollerblades on steroyds, but THAT is total ass..

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Stephen072774 said:
Maybe it belongs to someone that doesn't have the use of a leg, or both legs. I don't know... just a thought. No doubt its ugly, though.

I was thinking the exact same thing and if thats the case ... it's one of the most beautiful bikes I've seen. Here's a lil sumtin for the fugly fuggers........

we have 2 disabled people here in hawaii that ride. I give them more credit than I do to Rossi. Simply because every aspect of there life is many times more difficult than any of the "fuglys" can imagaine with there "fugly" minds.....

Excuse me I've had a very bad day and the idea of a biker possibly putting down a disabled person makes me wanna throw up......
Granted it most likely belongs to George barris or 50 cent. But we don't know that. know what I mean... Sorry all. As I said things are going to hell fast and I'm in a UZI kinda mood. Lawyers need to be punished....
Again apolagies to all...... Gosh I need about a dozen of --> :alky :a2 :alky :alky

1 - 20 of 35 Posts