Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am work and haven't did any work since I been here. I stated at 8 AM and now it going on 11:30 and haven't did anything.

DAMN SBN, DAMN YOU!!!!

I love the site though!!!! :cheers

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
njdjh2o said:
I am work and haven't did any work since I been here. I stated at 8 AM and now it going on 11:30 and haven't did anything.
+1

Strolled into work around 9:15
Check work emails
Check personal emails
Get on SBN
Watch all the videos posted over the weekend
Read all the new threads posted over the weekend
Make some phone calls
Talk to some people at work
Check SBN again

Time for lunch!!!! :banana :lol

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Same thing here. Here's the great part: I need to be on this machine all day, so why not open up SBN and browse the latest threads? Especially when I'm waiting for reports to print, logs to generate, tests to finish, etc., etc.

·
Registered
488 Posts
im still tryin to figure out a way i can hide the screen from the bosses at work.. Until 6pm when they leave, I'm pretty much stuck to work.. which is quite obviously fuckin balls.. I was thinkin bout droppin 250 on one of those privacy screens for the monitor.. :banana

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just minimize the screen like I do and have work in the background. So when somebody walks by or come to your desk click on the background and the SBN screen will disappear.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
njdjh2o said:

DAMN SBN, DAMN YOU!!!!

I love the site though!!!! :cheers
Where in Easton do you live? I some what miss PA.

I'm on this site way too much & I'm without a bike at the moment. :rolleyes I've learn a few things here & there since I've joined that I would have never knew. Thank you SBN.

·
1st name basis with Death
2,350 Posts
This site is hands down the best place I've ever found for sportbike stuff... PERIOD!!! :cheers

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I like this picture the best. Look at the forehead on the dude above her. :lol Then the guy beside her doesn't know where the fuck he's at. :lao And why does that girl on the bottom-middle have such a small head???? :eek:nfloor I'm not going to even get into that guys brows.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Ghost_Rider said:
This site is hands down the best place I've ever found for sportbike stuff... PERIOD!!! :cheers

I second that one Ghost!
I've been to a lot of forums and general sites over the last six months but this is the only one worth coming back to on a regular basis.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts