Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other nite I was driving home from work w/ my buddy and I asked him if he would cut off either arm OR either leg for $1B [that's billion with a "b"]...

and he said no.... neither, nada, keep the $1B.

WTF???

I would definitely have to go with yes, and it could be the CHOPPER'S CHOICE for that amount.

Anybody else here chop your arm or leg off for $1B???
[I thought the STANDARD answer would be, yes, on the premise alone that $1B could buy you a stadium full of arms or legs, probably better than the one you've got].

Let's hear it..... :cut

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Several years ago when I was in college, a fellow student brought in a article from Duke Hospital. The article stated that they would pay for a surgery, and pay you $87,000 for the weakest testicle, to find out why it was weaker (or something like that....).

By the time I got around to looking into it, it was too late...the study was over. I woulda done it in a minute. :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$87k + just for ONE nut..... fuck, they can have them both for $10k :eek:nfloor

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
J0HNK said:
[I thought the STANDARD answer would be, yes, on the premise alone that $1B could buy you a stadium full of arms or legs, probably better than the one you've got].
I gotta say no.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crx81 said:
I gotta say no.
Wow.... one billion dollars?? Not, one MILLION, one BILLION [I did that one like Dr. Evil, sorry.]???

hmmmmm.... there's more to this than I originally thought.

·
Registered
488 Posts
if there is one that i can ride with, then yes..I would do it for half that..if its mental scarring your worried about, do you know how much therapy 1 billion dollars can buy you? I would do most things for a billion..

And you can def have my nut for 87k. throw a walnut in there and nobody will ever know the difference.. Might even add a lil flavor to the sack.. make it more enticing for chick to pay a lil extra attention to it..

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'd give'm one of YOUR arms for 1 billion$........shoot, i'd even cut it off you my self for that.....with a spork. :lol

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would you saw up your best friend for $1B?? How about a sibling?? Two?? Girlfriend?? Nun?? Highschool teacher??

·
Registered
623 Posts
J0HNK said:
The other nite I was driving home from work w/ my buddy and I asked him if he would cut off either arm OR either leg for $1B [that's billion with a "b"]...

and he said no.... neither, nada, keep the $1B.

WTF???

I would definitely have to go with yes, and it could be the CHOPPER'S CHOICE for that amount.

I bet your one of those that while getting your arm or leg cut off you would even take it up the rear. Dude you are sick!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exhiliration said:
I bet your one of those that while getting your arm or leg cut off you would even take it up the rear. Dude you are sick!
Have you ever taken it up the ass??? NO???

THAT'S weird.... I bet YOU are one of those guys that sits around and condescends everything and everyone around you even though you have never ACTUALLY experienced what it is you are condescending in the first place.

Brilliant display of intellectual capability..... brilliant. :bitchslap

·
Registered
944 Posts
J0HNK said:
Would you saw up your best friend for $1B?? How about a sibling?? Two?? Girlfriend?? Nun?? Highschool teacher??
:lao
Sibling: No.
Girlfriend: Definitly the last one.
Nun: Ummm...Cute Nun???
Highschool teacher: Everylast one of them. :cut

·
Registered
169 Posts
Not even for all the money in the world I would chop off a limb...

Money can give you everything... except for happiness.... and I'm most happy when riding my bike.... I wouldn't want to lose that.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
My arm for a billion? Yea.

With technology today, I will have a better one and not care.

Highschool teacher? Easy
Girlfriend? My ex, sure
Sibling? I would have to think

·
Registered
773 Posts
. ill tell you what one of you cut off whatever and get the money and ill just marry you. thats my plan

·
Registered
623 Posts
dreamy333 said:
. ill tell you what one of you cut off whatever and get the money and ill just marry you. thats my plan
Carmen Elektra is the only one I would accept with the billion in my pocket that I will steal from JOHNK because after his smart ass cut of his hand or foot he was left defenseless.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
dreamy333 said:
even if we went the 'uniballer' route and only got 87K for the removal of the weaker teste?

that was kinda my plan. :lol

I guess with the new prostetic legs i see on TV so much anymore, and the people that use them running in competition and stuff...losing the leg for one billion wouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Mucho Gonzales said:
even if we went the 'uniballer' route and only got 87K for the removal of the weaker teste?

that was kinda my plan. :lol

I guess with the new prostetic legs i see on TV so much anymore, and the people that use them running in competition and stuff...losing the leg for one billion wouldn't be too bad.
+1 EXACTLY my thought..... b/c with one of those super-bionic legs you could still ride!!!

I'm pretty sure you could still bang hot chics with one leg and a BILLION dollars.....
dreamy333 said:
so, when I get my $$$ I'll call you up.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts