1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
weird.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ooops......... :eek:nfloor poor guy! I guess that's what ya call "Military Intelligence"

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
That is exactly why we win wars!!! We help out our fellow brother instead of standing there at attention not knowing what to do. hahahahaha!!!

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
i think it happened so quickly they didnt have time to react. those weapons are VERY loud and create enough percussive energy to blow your ears out of your skull. Im sure most of them had their eyes closed and when they didnt see the guy they were none the wiser as people dont typically stand behind the weapon when firing it :)

Also at the end they did go to see what was up with the guy...looked like a misfire if you ask me. The firing mechanisim was stuck between cycles and when he closed the trap it went off

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
yeh he was just a loader, one of the other guys fires. That was a mis-fire. That had to hurt like a son of a bitch...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tend to agree with Wreck... I dont think it was suupposed to fire when he closed the chamber....

Dam right about the concussion... It will startle the livin hell out of you even if your ready for it.

I remember a few new years eve's ago I was at a friends house setting off acetalyne ballons those are extremely nasty, made a metal light pole 100 feet away ring like someone hit it with a hammer! I did maybe 30 of them the next day I was all messed up... not from drinkin either, no way would I drink doin that! I had symptons of shell shock! Dam ears rang for weeks!

The shock wave from one was like getting kicked in the chest... The worst ones were the few that went off very close by... being a baloon the slighest breeze would move them... had a couple go off a few feet away scary shit! :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts