Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I have to part with two dear friends of mine, my ferrets. They are 4 year old male gibs (neutered), littermates, and well trained. I have a fairly large cage for them as well as some toys.

I hate parting with them but I just don't have the time for them anymore and it's not fair to them to keep them cooped up in the cage all day. And with me now looking for a new job, I really won't have the time to give them the attention they deserve.

I would rather they go to a good home instead of a local shelter so if anyone is looking let me know, with the only cost being the promise that they will be given lots of love and not abused.

·
Banned
598 Posts
get ahold of BJ hes wanting farrets

BBARNES719

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, i'll drop him a pm. =o)

·
Banned
598 Posts
RJ you Know BJ ... BJ Barnes... 2ndLT BJ Barnes he was in ummm that Group of people in HS that wore the uniforms and stuff (avoiding awyard geeky name) lol Think REAL HARD Short Cocky Rifle Champ !

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm lucky if i can remember even being in HS. My memory is horrible. =o) His pm's are full though, so if anyone sees him have him pm me.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I may have a girl that can take them. I was going to give her mine but my ex was a bitch about it. She already has one and it needs some friends during the day.

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok. Just let me know, they are on a first good home; first serve basis right now.

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
I'm not able to take them, but I'm considering them in the future for my daughter when her rats go to that big rat's nest in the sky. Just out of curiosity, do ferrets have to be kept in pairs (or more) as do rats, or do they do well alone if they get one on one attention from their owners?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
They are very very social creatures. It helps when there is another one. If not they need lots of attention.

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These two have been together since birth, I won't separate them, i'm sorry. =o(

·
Registered
387 Posts
Do they smell bad? Have you taught them to rob people yet? just kidding. But realy do they smell bad? I might take them, I have two small cats (de-clawed) would they get along? But most of all do they smell bad?

·
Banned
598 Posts
I talked to BJ he said he doesnt have a place for them... But hed love them just cant right now

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All ferrets smell to a point. As long as you wash their bedding and clean their cage on a weekly basis you can't really notice it at all. Most people think ferrets smell really bad because the owner's never wash the bedding, just clean the cage. Ferrets only need a bath once every four months or so, mostly because the ferrets themselves don't really smell, it's the oil on their skin when it builds up. Hence, the bedding making the most of the odor. A wash a week keeps it pretty much gone.

I don't know how well they would get along with other animals though. They are good around dogs, but I haven't had them around anything else.

·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still looking, if anyone knows anyone interested please let me know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts