Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Holy shit. Im staying with you for vacation next year. The ratio of bars to grocery stores blew my mind. And the growing half of all cranberries on earth

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
No, the reason you are fat is because you fucking pig out on it all the time.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One thing the article misses is the traditional Friday Fish Fry. Last night I had some home made clam chowder, deep fried lake perch, potato pancakes, and slaw. So good.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I would venture that people are fat in Wisconsin 'cause it snows from Oct. to May and the depressed eat.

Reactions: browardboy

·
Registered
731 Posts
I grew up in Michigan. I've lived in South Florida for 17 yrs. My first few years of traveling back and forth between Florida and Michigan a few things stood out obviously... You get COLD water out of the tap in Michigan and the people you see in the airport when leaving South Florida look much different than the people you see in the airport when you land in Michigan. 6-7 months of grey, cold, miserable weather will do that. I could never move back.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
What's my excuse in MD for having a little fluff around the mid section?

This time of year it would be buttery corn on the cobb, yuenglings, and crabs :)

Other times of year it would be gravy fries.

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
The doctor told me that I need to get in shape.....

...I smacked him across the cheek and yelled "Round is a shape!"

·
Registered
124 Posts
Getting in shape and staying in shape isn't that hard. It's just like getting a job, put in the work in advance and reap the rewards later. It's an investment, with the return being a healthy body that can fulfill all conventional functions. Like carrying five large milk bottles and other foods in your groceries basket in one hand up to the checkout station without slouching. Countless other examples. In my opinion, and this is not a word of a lie, the greatest gift to yourself.

As in Undisputed 3 : ''This is work... or this is training''.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
What's my excuse in MD for having a little fluff around the mid section?

This time of year it would be buttery corn on the cobb, yuenglings, and crabs :)

Other times of year it would be gravy fries.

All that good beer within easy reach and you drink yuengling? Tsk tsk...

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Getting in shape and staying in shape isn't that hard. It's just like getting a job, put in the work in advance and reap the rewards later. It's an investment, with the return being a healthy body that can fulfill all conventional functions. Like carrying five large milk bottles and other foods in your groceries basket in one hand up to the checkout station without slouching. Countless other examples. In my opinion, and this is not a word of a lie, the greatest gift to yourself.

As in Undisputed 3 : ''This is work... or this is training''.
Easily said at 27. Come back and see us in 25 years.

Reactions: acalliste
1 - 16 of 16 Posts