1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
what a dumbass!!!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Seriously, this is the THIRD thread started TODAY about this same video.

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Just saw that on another forum. Man that guy is stupid and got what he deserves. I laughed out loud when he flipped.
Speaking of which, Did anyone see that Endurance race at Buhl Dor, I think it was called. I wish I could record to my computer from the TiVo. This guy on a Kawakasaki ending the first lap lifts up his ass and looks between his legs to see where everyone else. "Keep in mind HE"S in the lead." Well when comes back to a seating position it rotates the throttle to the max and in a fluid motion actually does a wheelie and bunny hop flips the bike into an awesome crash! i won't erase it off of TiVo until I get a clip.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
im so sick of seeing this guy wipe his ass with the pavement mods please delete all threads containing this dumb ass and let there only be one posted at any given time

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
bodydropcbr6 said:
im so sick of seeing this guy wipe his ass with the pavement mods please delete all threads containing this dumb ass and let there only be one posted at any given time
I will be leaving it up, since this is the first time and place that I've seen it. Not everybody has so much time on their hands they can scan the ENTIRE internet twice a day. :rolleyes

Seriously though, what a squid! The clip is definitely worth a laugh everytime I play it.

Gov

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bodydropcbr6 said:
Hey guys we should take bodydrops feelings in to consideration here, Its got to be hard seeing someone you want to be like tumble naked across the road in all. :eek:nfloor
Seriously dude step away from the internet and go outside. :)

·
ZRX Pilot
419 Posts

·
Track Trash
1,312 Posts
The Governor said:
I will be leaving it up, since this is the first time and place that I've seen it. Not everybody has so much time on their hands they can scan the ENTIRE internet twice a day. :rolleyes

Seriously though, what a squid! The clip is definitely worth a laugh everytime I play it.

Gov
Hell Yeah! Couldn't have said it any better myself.

·
Registered
197 Posts
that is some funny sh*t!! at least he was wearin' a helmet. god there's a lot of haters on here! a lot of you used to do some of this. i guess when you go roadracing you grow up?? he knew the risk and is lucky his balls didn't get ripped off! then i bet he wouldn't have been laughing. at least someone got it on video.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts