Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Definitely my favorite month and day if the year hands down... Trying out my sugar skull tonight... So let's see what you guys have this year - share up whatcha got!

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol just a quick clip of the song it isn't the whole thing!

No body dresses up for Halloween any more?
Lame. And dressing like a power ranger all summer doesn't count! We all do that! Lmao

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
yeah the halloween thing wore off with me around 11 or so. never cared for it.
christmas wore off around 15. I didn't want gifts or care about getting anyone any. still don't.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
It's been years since I dressed up for Halloween, and I'd probably only do it again if there was a party going on, but I've been out of the party days for awhile now. Taking the boy trick or treating this week though with my cousin and her daughter, should be fun for him.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I had planned to go as Joker from the dark knight this year (did it in 12th grade as well, go with what ya know) but it got kyboshed this weekend.

kinda shitty, I had everything to go but no time to do it.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
For the last 5 years I've dress up as a cop and made sure kids didn't get run over by drunk drivers....this is my first year I've had off in a while. Not sure what I'm going to do.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aw well thanks for your support!!! in honor of having off- you should totally NOT dress up as a cop and do something else!!!

I love halloween- even if I don't get to dress up every year for a party - I still love doing make up or something goofy that day. Halloween is the bee's knees!!!

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
halloween, the greatest excuse for women to dress, and act, like the biggest skanks on the planet.

whats not to like?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Im thinking about heading to a party up in raleigh. I don't have a big party crowd in my neck of the woods. Blah......

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Halloween is also my favorite holiday. I'm kinda pissed this year, beause I've been so busy at work, I haven't had time to decorate the house; which is actually a good thing because Sandy would have destroyed my yard display. I went retro this year for the annual party.

My wife went as Charlie.

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
did you pay for that movie? that's stealing I-JO. I dress up as a power ranger many times all summer. lol
me too ... you seen my one piece???? i wish i never bought it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ijo you look scurry! I am scured. I love a good all hallows my self! Good excuse for me to dress up like a complete idiot have fun!

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Lol just a quick clip of the song it isn't the whole thing!

No body dresses up for Halloween any more?
Lame. And dressing like a power ranger all summer doesn't count! We all do that! Lmao

I dressed up as a pirate for my office Halloween event. AAARRHHH!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts