Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my old cat sitting on my b/f's(dennisred69) bike. he hates my cat and she love him so much that now she thinks she owns his bike and should ride it. my b/f thinks that my cat will never die befor him. he alway say that the day he dies the old cat will fall in his grave and will stay with him for the rest of his afther life lol

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
lol cats are funny aren't they? i had 3...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love cats

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I love cats. I have 10........ :D I'll be that old woman on the hill that has 1000 cats. all the kids will point up and call me the "old Cat women" I'll have some great stories told about me.. :lol I can't wait

·
Registered
340 Posts
japbike said:
I love cats. I have 10........ :D I'll be that old woman on the hill that has 1000 cats. all the kids will point up and call me the "old Cat women" I'll have some great stories told about me.. :lol I can't wait
They probably already do j/k :dunno

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I hate cats with a passion...except for one. He's my dog's friend. When I walk the dog, the cat usually follows us around the block. That cat isn't too bad.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
LOL my friend Phil Oveland the dirtbike guy I ride with alot has a cat he named Lex Luger (after the wrestler) and she h=just loves to sit on bikes for some reason. She also fetches like a dog LOL He wanted a dog but wifey wanted a kitty so thats what they got. Lexie is a cool cat tho, every morning she does this absurd thing of attacking these huge fuckin wild chickens. On Kauai when Hurricane Iniki blew thru it tore up all the chicken coups letting them lose so now there are chickens all over Kauai. Phill throws bread out on the driveway and feeds the chickens and Lex does the sneaky cat belly crawl under the car till shes about 5 feet away and does this big rush and goes tumbling down the driveway!!! Its so funny it dont even faze the chickens! :D :D They just sit there pecking away at the bred and seeds hehehe !

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
93FZR1K said:
They probably already do j/k :dunno

hahah! prolly! :D COOL!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Lol, now all he needs is a little kitty helmet and some gloves.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
My bf hates my 4 cats, one minute he likes them, next minute hes telling me hes going to kill them for no reason... My Jack Russell Terrier gets a long great with my kitties too :D.

·
Registered
839 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
My bf hates my 4 cats, one minute he likes them, next minute hes telling me hes going to kill them for no reason... My Jack Russell Terrier gets a long great with my kitties too :D.

My jack russell terriors life goal is to kill my cat

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my dog befor i had to give her away use to jump on my cats and bath them or try to play with them my dog was 2x the size of my cats

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'll be that old woman on the hill that has 1000 cats. all the kids will point up and call me the "old Cat women" I'll have some great stories told about me..
There was a woman in my town who had that rep, and for good reason, she had over 100 cats in a council house, they had to remove her from the house and get rid of the cats. The house was torn down as some of the walls were soaked with cats piss.

Now she lives else where with just one dog.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts