Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a shot of me preping for another ride on the track.

I got a nice butt shot too, but my g/f probaby wouldnt want me posting it.

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
mmmmmnnnnnn, i can see why she wouldn't. I love a man in leathers, not that I don't hve my own, but damn, a girl can look can't she? :boink

·
Registered
804 Posts
silent_R1 said:
I love a man in leathers, not that I don't hve my own, but damn, a girl can look can't she? :boink
Ditto - sweet!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Sexay in leathers :bowdown :dblthumb

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, heres the butt shot:

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Now take off them leathers and straddle that gas tank...

Then take another picture where you're..........WAIT sorry got a little carried away :bitchslap

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Hey Vtec, did you take that at BHF? Sure looks like it, man I can't wait to get back up there. I loved that track.

nice butt shot, omg, I love a dude in leathers...maybe that's why I enjoy the track so much. WWWWAAAAIIIITTTTT a minute...I just figured out something, I KNOW why I usually run toward the middle of the pack during the races, it's b/c I get distracted from teh guys. NOw put a bunch of girls on the track and I"ll bet I'd do much better. :D

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
^hahahaha!!! Yeah that's my excuse too!!! :rolleyes

mmmm....man in leathers, oh so delish!!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yum yum yum, delicioso!!

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
silent_R1 said:
Hey Vtec, did you take that at BHF? Sure looks like it, man I can't wait to get back up there. I loved that track.
As a matter a fact that was at Blackhawk Farms. Fun course, but Ive been there 5 times and I want to go to another track so I can learn more. Theres lots to learn at Blackhawk, but I dont want to be good on only one track. But Im not that good. I run 1:23-1:25's there, so Im running a mid pack pace in NESBA's Intermediate group.

NOw put a bunch of girls on the track and I"ll bet I'd do much better. :D
I would do a lot worse. I would just stare at their asses all day too, so I understand your frustration.

·
Registered
656 Posts
:banana Nice ummm..leathers!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts