Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
It it wasn't those riders being called out it would only be a matter of time before they started calling out a different type of rider.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
549 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
bla bla bla. For every superhero there is his opposite. Doesn't he know this?
I'm sure he knows this... he's just pissed that the retard to hero ratio has been getting higher and higher every season.

Not like a craigslist rant is going to do anything to change it, though :rolleyes: Dude just had to vent, I guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
well ya cant have the good without the bad,though theres nothing wrong with stunting dammit :bananafu:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,759 Posts
I like the little poem, he had a few points but it was well put together
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
People can stunt all they want. It's the people that stunt on highways in the middle of heavy traffic. And the people that stunt and wreck then manage to pull an insurance scam to get the damages paid for.
 

·
______ETA B4U______
Joined
·
1,990 Posts
Nostradumbass said:
I'm sure he knows this... he's just pissed that the retard to hero ratio has been getting higher and higher every season.
It will just make the rest of us look cooler when we dust them! :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
646 Posts
I can respect it. I like it. Poetry is good for the soul.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Creative venting I guess...I'm all for stunting but there is a place and time for it. I really get sick to my stomach seeing fools stunt in traffic. They obviously have no regards for the people around them. I could care less if they hurt themselves but don't take out someone else in the process. Some of these people are the same fools that crash their bike doing something retarded and then file a claim on their insurance. I say suck that $hit up, admit you did something stupid and pay for it out of your own pocket.

I know some people are gonna hate but you're probably the ones doing it. :angry

Yeah, I had to rant...his wonderful poetry struck a nerve. I'm gonna go burn something now :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,266 Posts
came across to me like a guy who thinks his sh1t doesn't stink. Like he was appointed judge and jury over whether someone else is up to 'his standard' for being a biker. Like he is the perfect example of bikerdom and all else must measure up to the image of himself this guy has.
It also assumes two things- 1) that he is the ultimate expression of a M/C rider and 2) that anyone really gives a rat's a$$ about his opinion.

Sorry for my coutner-rant, but I'm about tired of every biker with more than 5 miles on a bike suddenly claiming that he is the ultimate authority of motorcylcing, and feels the need to bash anyone not as 'cool' as him. It gets freaking old with this high school type mentality of who is cooler than who.
Wow, so a guy that isn't as good of a rider dares take a girl for a ride? Sounds to me like he's just upset that even with a cool sport bike, he's too much of a loser to get a babe on the back. Maybe he's just queer and the thought of chicks revolts him.

Either way, I think his POV of being so superior is every bit as gay as the things he rambles on about.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
True my friend. He did come of as being a little high and mighty. I'm sure he's not perfect and at one time has done something a little "squidy" However, it did seem to me like he could do no wrong from his posting.

Then again, they are words. Everyone is going to take it differently.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TheSollyLama said:
came across to me like a guy who thinks his sh1t doesn't stink. Like he was appointed judge and jury over whether someone else is up to 'his standard' for being a biker. Like he is the perfect example of bikerdom and all else must measure up to the image of himself this guy has.
It also assumes two things- 1) that he is the ultimate expression of a M/C rider and 2) that anyone really gives a rat's a$$ about his opinion.

Sorry for my coutner-rant, but I'm about tired of every biker with more than 5 miles on a bike suddenly claiming that he is the ultimate authority of motorcylcing, and feels the need to bash anyone not as 'cool' as him. It gets freaking old with this high school type mentality of who is cooler than who.
Wow, so a guy that isn't as good of a rider dares take a girl for a ride? Sounds to me like he's just upset that even with a cool sport bike, he's too much of a loser to get a babe on the back. Maybe he's just queer and the thought of chicks revolts him.

Either way, I think his POV of being so superior is every bit as gay as the things he rambles on about.......
I kinda see where you're coming from since we don't know who wrote it and don't know his skill or how he rides or whatever. But for real, I think he's right about an unskilled rider throwin a girl on the back. Fuck him if he wrecks and dies or gets hurt doing something stupid. But if he takes that girl out with him, that's an entirely different issue.

The revving in the parking lot comment is CLASSIC though. My boy said the exact same thing before.

Oh well, what can ya do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Frost said:
The revving in the parking lot comment is CLASSIC though.
werd... i swear i dont get why people at Barnes and Noble need to rev their bike throughout the whole parking lot when there are 200 riders there, all who have their own bikes. who are they trying to impress?
 

·
F-You and Yourspace!
Joined
·
799 Posts
I liked it for the most part. Except the "riders who split lanes" part. Because here, it' s legal to split lanes. :boid
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top