Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another picture from work. This is the outcome of a pursuit after a DUI driver that went through 3 counties and ended up in my city. And guess who had to work the damn wreck scene?

Attachments

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mikem317 said:
I wish I could be a cop for just one day, just one eight hour shift.

Ever did a ride along bro? See if your local dept. allows riders, sign the waiver and you can ride with an officer for a shift.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
Ever did a ride along bro? See if your local dept. allows riders, sign the waiver and you can ride with an officer for a shift.
I have. Although nothing terrible exciting happens when, on rare occaison, I get to ride in the campus crusier w/ a few officer friends of mine.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Can't lose an interceptor, especially if you're drunk... unless you're sober and on a street bike- either way, NOT SMART. Just pull over and take what's coming to you, it is called responsibility to self!!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Wow, for some reason I've always thought that mikem was a police officer, apparently I was wrong.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I'm not paranoid... *UPS guy knocks* HOLY SHIT HIDE THE DRUGS!

I didn't touch any of that pussy, what the hell you talkin about Willis?

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
Another picture from work. This is the outcome of a pursuit after a DUI driver that went through 3 counties and ended up in my city. And guess who had to work the damn wreck scene?
at least you did not have a stop sign jump in front of you.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Spike said:
Wow, for some reason I've always thought that mikem was a police officer, apparently I was wrong.
Far from it. Although I was technically a CJ major for two semesters.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'm sort of the 'adopted daughter' of a police chief I knew since I was a little girl, and he's been trying like heck to get me into becoming a police officer, but I am not too keen on that! I'd rather finish nursing school and work in a hospital... but in all honesty, I would really like to work in forensic science. What do you think Officer??

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
I'm sort of the 'adopted daughter' of a police chief I knew since I was a little girl, and he's been trying like heck to get me into becoming a police officer, but I am not too keen on that! I'd rather finish nursing school and work in a hospital... but in all honesty, I would really like to work in forensic science. What do you think Officer??
I would totally work as a law enforcement agency as a computer forensics lab staff.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mikem317 said:
I have. Although nothing terrible exciting happens when, on rare occaison, I get to ride in the campus crusier w/ a few officer friends of mine.

Damn bro!! Come to TN and I will get you into some trouble....errr...fun...errr aw hell, we will get into something. Last rider I had with me ended going on a triple homicide. I don't know which made him sicker, my driving or the scene....LOL At one point he grabbed his seat belt and tried to put it on....told him if we hit anything...at that speeds it wouldn't help...LOL

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mr. Lesbian said:
I can't believe anyone even tries to outrun a cop in a cage. Especially that one. They really think they'd lose a cop cruiser?....

They try it all the time bro.....:lol This guy was actually doing pretty good until a spike strip got his tires.

ZXXXRN..... A few weeks ago a trooper chased a bike running in speeds in excess of 120 mph, the guy missed a turn, hit a ditch and the trooper caught him...poor bike, WAS a nice ZX-6

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kman458 said:
at least you did not have a stop sign jump in front of you.

No shit!!! Those damn signs are a bitch!!! Believe me, you pray to whomever if you ever see a bladed street sign come through your windshield and miss your head by a few inches.

·
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ZXXX6RN said:

Hell yeah!!! Go for it!!! We need some that have a brain. Some of the ones we have couldn't find their ass with both hands taped to it. Some agencies will let you do an internship to laern the ropes on and it gives you the inside track for a job when you are ready.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Spike said:
I'm not paranoid... *UPS guy knocks* HOLY SHIT HIDE THE DRUGS!

I didn't touch any of that pussy, what the hell you talkin about Willis?

Willis OMG a :squid kat ! :pisson :beer swallow everything if yiur gunna go down might as well fly hi

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
Can't lose an interceptor, especially if you're drunk... unless you're sober and on a street bike- either way, NOT SMART. Just pull over and take what's coming to you, it is called responsibility to self!!

Oh you can lose the interceptor, you just cant lose/outrun the Motorola Radio.

:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts