Sport Bikes banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· I own license2ill
5,695 Posts
people like that ars such pussys the only reason for the cheap shot was he was affraid to fight fair id like to kick his ass for being a punk but im better that that

· Valiant Poultry
15,165 Posts
J Foster said:
But still... how do you kick a man ON THE GROUND that's NOT EVEN FIGHTING BACK??!? what does that prove??? Who cares if the guy tried to 'buck up' or not? He went down and he shut his mouth. The point was made. There's no excuse to keep going

Like I said, you gotta do what you gotta do to win. If you feel that the guy might still mess with you, fuck him up a little bit more than you already have.

There is NO such thing as a fair fight.

· Valiant Poultry
15,165 Posts
Let's just put it this way, he may have taken a bit of an un-necessary shot at the guy, but bottom line, the black guy was the one standing at the end, and the white guy was the one rolling around on the ground.

Black guy wins.

· Registered
438 Posts
Wins by a cheap shot...plain and simple... The guy looks like he could have owned the white kid in a fair fight but he has to chin-check him when he wasnt looking... What does that prove? Anyone and I mean just about anyone who can throw a punch could knock someone out like that. Then he gloats like he just whooped this dudes ass in a fair fight... like I said before BITCH PLEASE... Still a POS in my book.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.