Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That was a pussy ass cheap shot....what a fat dick.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Quite a punch though, but cheap. Gives African Americans a bad name, he sure said cuz and fu*k a lot :rolleyes: And a bitch slap at the end....damn.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I wonder what he would be doing if some pussy cheap shotted him like that. It makes me mad, I just wanna reach through the screen and knock him out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
UM John said:
I wonder what he would be doing if some pussy cheap shotted him like that. It makes me mad, I just wanna reach through the screen and knock him out.
Same here man fuck that shit :mad:

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Yeah, id been great if the white chick in the foreground kicked that angry dude in the sac and then laid him out flat as a board!! Now that would be funny.

·
Registered
38 Posts
man, that was pretty messed up. the guy that got KO'd should've kept his attention on both those dudes. he knew he was about to get jumped. he still would've got his butt kicked, but could've got some licks in before getting stomped

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
UM John said:
I felt the same way watching that shit. What a cunt. So many bitches out there like that. Then they throw the first cheap shot they can and act like a bad ass and brag for the next 4 months how tough they are. What a pussy. That pisses me off! :mad: And damn it, i miss the :finger

Now what you gotta do is act crazy! Like this guy :lol :D
Put the music up to, it makes it even funnier :D

http://postarchives.entensity.net/052504/media.php?media=fight.wmv

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow.. I wish I knew where that guy lived. I would go up to his house and see if he started tallkin shit.. Oh my.. Pussy..

Tyler

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Inky24 said:
I felt the same way watching that shit. What a cunt. So many bitches out there like that. Then they throw the first cheap shot they can and act like a bad ass and brag for the next 4 months how tough they are. What a pussy. That pisses me off! :mad: And damn it, i miss the :finger

Now what you gotta do is act crazy! Like this guy :lol :D
Put the music up to, it makes it even funnier :D

http://postarchives.entensity.net/052504/media.php?media=fight.wmv
Good shit....Mike Vallely starting shit with 5 guys....

·
Registered
438 Posts
What I would give to be a friend of the guy who got blasted... I would have stomped a mudhole in that guys ass and walked it dry... If its one on one then let it ride but to take a cheap shot like that and then talk s&*t... Bitch please.. be a real man and fight him face to face. Its real hard to knock out someone who isnt expecting and from a blind side...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Here's the real kicker, the blackdude would have more than likely won a st8 up throw down, but he would rather show every one just how big a piece of shit he is and that he really was SCARED of the white boy. HAHAHAHA what a lil F**K

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I agree it wasn't the fairest punch...but I wouldn't call it a cheap shot. A cheap shot is when you hit someone that's not even remotely interested in fighting. Like someone just standing there. If the person is involved in a fight at all, they need to be wary of everyone around them. He HAD to have seen that black guy walk around the side of him, why he didn't even glance that way is beyond me...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts