1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Damn, he flew through New Hampshire

·
Banned
912 Posts
All I have to say is thank god no one got hurt. Oh ya and that dude must know how to ride!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The one that got away..... :flipa

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, he is lucky if he came into Massachusetts. They recently made the toll that he would have ran into a pay one-way toll and you pay when you go into NH not when leaving. So he didnt have to stop for anything. And that highway he was on is one straight road than just has some small hills, so he can haul ass for a while before having to slo down.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
now we all know how fast you can get through Maine @ 167 mph...really fast

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well you can actually drive from the north shore of mass to maine going no less than 150 if you didnt have to worry about the toll booths and police..

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
sorry, gotta give it up for that! :headbang

i'd never do it myself; probably end up dead or arrested. i'll go ahead and type that i'm not interested in either.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not the type to run, but I know some people that have and they have been traveling at a high speed before they passed the cop, so for the cop couldn't really accelerate to the point to get an idea of what the bike looked like. So i suppose that if you are traveling fast enough when a cop is stopped it is probably easy enough to get away.

·
Speed Racer
1,650 Posts
I detest Maine cops. They pull you over for everything and nothing. I lived there for 6 months and got pulled over 6 times in my perfectly legal car for NOTHING. Let go each time. Each and every time i was on my bike around town they would follow me. I'm the guy that keeps the bike in an extra high gear to make less noise too.
I lived in SC and NC for a total of 1.5 yrs. NEVER got pulled over.

FT Maine Police.

·
Registered
173 Posts
right or wrong that guy has some riding skill to get out of that alive...i wouldnt push my luck if i was him id take it to the track and kick ass legally...

·
Registered
584 Posts
even though-stupid, but it had to be an awesome ride

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I wonder what the jail time would be on that and he would have to serve in both states.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
dennisred69 said:
I wonder what the jail time would be on that and he would have to serve in both states.
Yep, multiple jurisdictions would have a field day adding up all the charges. They'd probably have to fight over who got him into court first.

Not a great idea, though.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
well since it originated in maine, they would more than likely try the guy first. more than likely he would only get a few months for that, but he would probably get his motorcycle license suspended indefinately.

some states, like montana (i believe), have a no pursuit policy for bikes. which basically means that you can "legally" haul ass across the state. the police feel that it's more of a danger to try and chase a bike than it is to just let him roll.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts