Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finalized the deal on that 2004 gsxr today. Went and paid them the money, got my insurance, went and took my MC endorsement test, and guess what? It's raining outside. This blows, the bike is still at my friends shop too, so I can't even stand in the garage and stare at it.

Why god... why?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've been jonesing to ride all week and it has been raining off and on constantly. Normally I would ride anyway but I just washed and polished and don't want to have to redo it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DslrMark said:
Because God rides a Harley. :lao
I guess so... it's killing me, though. First I thought I was getting it yesterday but no dice, then I finally "get it" and I cant even bring the damn thing home.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Ride it in the rain. Oh never mind get some pratice on dry roads first.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I bought a new Hayabusa in 2003 and drove 500 miles (one way) to get it. It was snowing when we picked it up, got back to Houston, it was sunny, 74 degrees. My truck got towed the night we got back, spent all morning getting it back, then it ran out of gas trying to get back home so I could ride that damn bike for the first time. I finally got home it was after 3pm, I decided to stay home and try it again tomorrow. At least its raining. It was KILLING me...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dennisred69 said:
Ride it in the rain. Oh never mind get some pratice on dry roads first.
Hahah yeah, I definitely don't want to lay this thing down on my first day, plus my dad doesn't want me riding in the rain.

Houston- Wow, you made my whining seem miniscule(sp?)

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
you have all summer don't worry about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts