Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florida man accused of using gator as weapon

PORT ORANGE, Florida (AP) -- A man hit his girlfriend with a 3-foot alligator and threw beer bottles at her during an argument in the couple's mobile home, authorities said.

David Havenner, 41, was ordered held without bond Saturday on misdemeanor charges of battery and possession of an alligator.

The alligator, which Havenner had been keeping in his bathtub, was turned over to Florida wildlife officials.

Nancy Monico, 39, told investigators that Havenner beat her with his fists, then grabbed the alligator and swung it at her as she tried to escape, sheriff's spokesman Gary Davidson said. She said the animal hit her at least once. She also told authorities that Havenner threw empty beer bottles at her, Davidson said.

Havenner's version of the story differed. He told investigators that Monico bit his hand because she was upset that they had run out of alcohol.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
When I run out of Alcohol I uasually cry :(
Bwahaha, i hear that :D

Thats a little out of control. Reminds me of that guy who was keeping a lion in his apartment. Who would want anything like that?.....actually, one of my best friends girl has an aligator as a pet. It's only about 2 feet long now, and it's kept in a huge fishtank. Once it gets to big she is giving it to some animal place....maybe a zoo, i cant really remeber. :dunno I always harass her because come on, who the hell wants an aligator as a pet? :D

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, I have to say that I've heard so weird shyt before, but never that any one got bitch slaped by an alligator.. hahah!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
SkinSand said:
LOL this has to be a joke. what kind of inbreed keeps a gator in his tub lol
no if you lived in florida, you would believe this......there are some straight up inbred fools here.

·
Registered
130 Posts
She should have been wearing her gear, then the gator wouldn't have left a mark!!

Gotta love that crappy mug shot, guy looks like someone who every woman would throw themselves at. Whatever, everybody needs some lovin' I guess.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Why do these fantastic idiots always come straight out of the trailer park?
Cuz if they were any smarter, they wouldn't be living in a trailer park in the first place?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts