Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a friend are thinking of moving to Charleston, SC for a change in scenery later on this year and we kinda of need some advice on a nice place to live etc. Does anyone have any suggestions on certain areas that are nicer than others? I did a search on apartmentguide.com and they all look nice, but I was wondering if someone could narrow it down for us more. Any suggestions, comments, concerns would be greatly appreciated, even if its just moving to a new place in general.

Thanks
Cris

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
there are a lot of nice areas in charleston but it's kinda like richmond in the fan/oregon hill area...one minute you're in a nice area, next minute you're in da hood! i would suggest taking a 2 or 3 day trip down there and look around first; maybe hook up with someone from here and have them show you around. it's a great city with a lot of cool stuff to do and lots of great restaurants. good luck!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cookhj said:
there are a lot of nice areas in charleston but it's kinda like richmond in the fan/oregon hill area...one minute you're in a nice area, next minute you're in da hood! i would suggest taking a 2 or 3 day trip down there and look around first; maybe hook up with someone from here and have them show you around. it's a great city with a lot of cool stuff to do and lots of great restaurants. good luck!
Yeah, we are going to plan a small trip down there to kinda of scope it out and see what is going on. I didn't know if anyone had a description of the areas. Like Richmond has Southside, West End, Northside, etc.. Just looking for some hints or tips on areas to go and areas to avoid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts