Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the full D&D black coated exhaust system with a carbon canister runs for $562 on kneedraggers. I have a D&D black slip on now and I love the sound. It's all scratched up from my highside though. The price is good to me and Muzzy is too much for me since I just purchased a procharger for the stang. Anyways, does anyone have any pros/cons or any other opinions on an exhaust system around the same price range with the same good loud sound?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two whole days and absolutely nothing. Starting to have doubts about this forum. Haven't been on in a while but it seems it has died down since last year, big time. At least in the 7R forum

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wouldnt buy anything but a D&D.I love mine its looks great and sounds even better.It can be extremely loud at times but I sorta like that as well.Good Luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies back. I have a D&D slip on now and I love the sound. Just wanted to make sure it would sound about the same with the whole system. Hey zx7rhitch, do you have any idea about how this system compares to the higher end ones like muzzy, etc. performance wise?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts