Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll see how I feel in the morning, and if the weather holds up, I'll make a good ride out of it...

I've got to get some basic riding under my belt, so I won't be riding hard, but it'll still be fun...Post up and I'll check the board in morning if anyone else is interested...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
hmm too bad ur not in tampa , but i did find a great saturday ride of like 100-200 bike start out in clearwater and ride to tampa and stop places and do stunts
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
I'm hating being at work today :finger :boid :twofinger
 

·
GSXR600
Joined
·
481 Posts
The bike is in the back of the truck if you are going to be at the point around 3 give me a call and I can drive on out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
If You Guys Are Going Where I Think You Are Going...just Be Careful...
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jackingjerry said:
The bike is in the back of the truck if you are going to be at the point around 3 give me a call and I can drive on out there.
:dblthumb..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
L-Town said:
Is that from the Jennings trip you missed and never called about ???? :dunno


Yeah, I heard about that. That's messed up Jerry for you to organize something and don't call anyone to lettem know you wouldn't be there. You've also been missing alot of rides that you were supposed to show up at.

As far as the spot goes, be careful Jon. You just got that biatch lookin' good again. And... you guys may want to reconsider your time since it's been broadcasted to everyone when you may be there.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ride1Rob said:
Yeah, I heard about that. That's messed up Jerry for you to organize something and don't call anyone to lettem know you wouldn't be there. You've also been missing alot of rides that you were supposed to show up at.

As far as the spot goes, be careful Jon. You just got that biatch lookin' good again. And... you guys may want to reconsider your time since it's been broadcasted to everyone when you may be there.
1st...Jerry must be on lockdown with his old lady :spank :D :twofinger

2nd...To Jerry and Rob...I just spent a while doing nothing more than taking pics out in the sun, and I am drenched in sweat...Riding mid-day is out of the question now...

As far as the po-po, I don't worry about them anymore...It's not worth the effort to worry because, regardless if they read this post or not, they're going to do drive bys...That place is no secret to any PCSO and no secret that people are out there on a regular basis...
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jackingjerry said:
The bike is in the back of the truck if you are going to be at the point around 3 give me a call and I can drive on out there.
See above post...
 

·
GSXR600
Joined
·
481 Posts
L-Town said:
Is that from the Jennings trip you missed and never called about ???? :dunno
Sorry, about not calling anyone...I didnt bring my phone charger so I couldnt call anyone with a dead cell phone. I woke up late on Sat. like 11:00 late. It was raining at my bro's house so I didnt bother driving another 2 hours to Jennings just to ride in the rain for 125. As for the Super rides, talk to SicFLgirl about me missing them...
 

·
GSXR600
Joined
·
481 Posts
L8 Braker said:
1st...Jerry must be on lockdown with his old lady :spank :D :twofinger

2nd...To Jerry and Rob...I just spent a while doing nothing more than taking pics out in the sun, and I am drenched in sweat...Riding mid-day is out of the question now...

As far as the po-po, I don't worry about them anymore...It's not worth the effort to worry because, regardless if they read this post or not, they're going to do drive bys...That place is no secret to any PCSO and no secret that people are out there on a regular basis...
So I am guessing you are not riding?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jackingjerry said:
So I am guessing you are not riding?
Correct...I was outside for about 30-45 minutes just taking pics and I was ready to just pass out...If I go out in full gear, I may not make it back...

Tomorow morning, maybe...
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Correct...I was outside for about 30-45 minutes just taking pics and I was ready to just pass out...If I go out in full gear, I may not make it back...

Tomorow morning, maybe...

Once again.... another time I have to work :boid :asshole


Sorry....just jealous.... would love to be out riding.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Naughty76 said:
Once again.... another time I have to work :boid :asshole
I usually work every weekend, also, but I'm off for Brians wedding...So I'll probably take in an early morning ride...Being off on Saturday is a luxury to me :nerd
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Yes yes.... I know. Just voicing my fustration. Sucks I've had so much on my plate lately. By the way... anyone have know when the next SS ride is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
Naughty76 said:
anyone have know when the next SS ride is?

I would say the w/e of 7/31. But my bike still down. I'm not putting the old plastics back on my bike til I get her lookin' damn good again. I probably won't setup another super for awhile. Someone else I'm more than sure will set something up.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top