Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know what to do now, it cleans up the airflow so I get less turbulence, less noise, still get whacked in the chest by the wind.. what do you think..?

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Get it sprayed red!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I agree, get all the plastics sprayed red to match the tank.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's all aluminium, just wanted to take some pressure off at 70-80mph cruises...

it just doesn't seem to work at those speeds, it cleans up the airflow though so less turbulence, a bit quieter.

Have no buffeting when lying on tank doing ridiculous speeds, all you hear is the howling airbox...

Have to say though that it looks hideous, so I'm going to pull it off, back to being pretty and windy...

£180 down the tubes... :-(

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
I like it, but I agree with others that said it should match the tank. Wouldn't cost much to do and would look 100 times better. Try it, you'll like it. :D

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Bummer!

·
Registered
320 Posts
If you do take it off, I'm curious as to why you say it's £180 down the tubes. Won't the place that sold it to you take it back? Looks like it's in perfect condition...judging by the pictures anyway. If they won't give a full refund on installed items, maybe they can take it back minus a restocking fee so you don't lose your entire £180?

Personally, I don't think it looks all that bad and I have to agree with the others and say paint it to match the tank. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts