1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...to punch someone in the throat:

1. Guys who smoke cigarettes while riding a motorcycle
2. Guys who armor-all their motorcycle's tires
3. People at the airport that walk around carrying full sized bedroom pillows (Seriously, can't suck it up for a few hours?!?!? Pansies.)
4. People who say, "well, if it only saves one life..." Shit, three quarters of the things I'd like to do should be banned according to that statement.

I saw both 1 and 2 yesterday and could only shake my head. What are some of your irrational impulse throat punching items?

Reactions: Dem0nDuck

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
1. People who can't move over into the slow lane or just ride side by side to the car next to them.
2. People who walk in the mall with their 4 wives and 15 kids shoulder to shoulder limping along.

-------

3. The pillow one doesn't get me too bad. I almost always travel with a poncho liner just in case during cooler months.

Reactions: Dem0nDuck

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
1. People who let their child run all over the restaurant climbing on other seats and all.

2. People who are man enough to honk at you for stopping at a stop sign but not man enough to pull over with you and "discuss it".

3. Making out in public places (especially places that have lots of children).

4. Letting your dog shit in my yard and not picking it up. (and im sure this person will be upset when they no longer have a dog)

5. People who let their child ride on the back of the bike.... with shorts, t-shirt, .... You know the picture.

Ill keep it down to those for right now.

·
pick your poison
2,972 Posts
People who throw a tantrum when getting on to their children for throwing a tantrum.(in public)

People who refer to sportbikes as crotch rockets.

People who double park/park on line.

Nosy ass neighbors

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
...to punch someone in the throat:

1. Guys who smoke cigarettes while riding a motorcycle
2. Guys who armor-all their motorcycle's tires
3. People at the airport that walk around carrying full sized bedroom pillows (Seriously, can't suck it up for a few hours?!?!? Pansies.)
4. People who say, "well, if it only saves one life..." Shit, three quarters of the things I'd like to do should be banned according to that statement.

I saw both 1 and 2 yesterday and could only shake my head. What are some of your irrational impulse throat punching items?
#4 for one thousand alex

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
I hate it when a parent has their wild kid in a public place and the kid runs off, the parent has to go get them, bring them back to the cash register or what ever and the kids runs off again. HOLD YOUR CHILD IN YOUR ARMS. I see this all the time with the parents of 2 and 3 year olds. The kids are small enough to hold but big enough to run off and run around and scream and yell.

Cops on cell phones; the cars need built in hands free. also Only one cop per car? they need two. That way you already have back up.

I hate it when there is an acident and the cops block the road even tho all they had to do was pull over 2 more feet and the road would be opened up. Senseless blocking of traffic.

I hate it when cops drive 75mph in a 35 to try to "catch the bad guys"

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
People that complain about things that have no impact on their lives
I said "irrational". Now walk out of your glass house and throw a rock or two.

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
The guy who cut in front of me today who crossed three lanes of traffic because he didn't know left from right (went from the left hand turn lane across three lanes to the right hand turn lane), causing me to lock up my brakes hard enough to loose the back end entirely.

Had I been on any of my other bikes I'd be in the hospital right now. Damn that was close. Closest I've been in quite a few years. I'd love to punch that guy in the throat hard enough to send his lousy driver ass to the hospital.

Lets here it for Sportbikes.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Street peddlers and beggers. But even worse are the people who actually give them money and therefore encourage them to keep doing it.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
People who can't walk straight while texting

People who brag about something they're not very good at

People who flash fancy things that they bought on credit

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Architects/draftsmen/engineers/whomever who do not dimension a goddamn blueprint, and then put "DO NOT SCALE MEASUREMENTS!" in big fucking letters on it.

:grump

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Architects/draftsmen/engineers/whomever who do not dimension a goddamn blueprint, and then put "DO NOT SCALE MEASUREMENTS!" in big fucking letters on it.

:grump
Hey, Eyeball it! Seriously, if a draftsman never dimensioned the print, he isn't qualified to be a draftsman, hehe. How can you forget that?

Wearing pajamas and slippers to Wal-Mart
Hey, it happens almost daily here.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
crows.

they piss me off pretty good with their incessant noisemaking.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts