Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*I hate this argument. "Reggie Miller ain't shit. If he couldn't shoot good he'd be worthless". "Fuck Vick. If he wasn't so fast he wouldn't be so great". "Allen Iverson is a joke. If he was born with only one leg he wouldn't be nothing.

*I hate athletes getting paid $30 million dollars complaining about "disrespect".

*I hate that the shelf life a jersey is 2 years because players switch teams more often than their drawz.

*I hate coaches who go to the playoffs being fired.

*I hate the Dan Patrick Show

*I hate that College Football ends seasons without a true champion

*I hate player interviews as 90% totally avoid the question and involve cliches heard over and over again.

*I hate the bye week

*I hate there being 30 some teams in a league, watching 82-162+ games, and only one team walks away with something. I hate the regular season.

*I hate bandwagoners

*I hate shootaround. Start the game already.

*I hate the Raptors, Expos, and Bluejays. We don't need to hear your national anthems. We could easily put teams in Vegas, New Orleans, so don't push it.

*I hate "day-to-day" injuries. Mothafucka is you hurt or not. What the fuck does that mean?

*I hate that moderate rain fucks with my NBA League Pass.

*I hate that a hot dog at a game cost $6.50

*I hate the fat fuck sitting next to me using my armrest

*I hate punters. They must feel like frauds.

*I hate that players are so friendly today. After a playoff loss they hug each other, and whisper. Fuck that, I want you all to hate each other.

*I hate highschoolers, and underclassmen leaving school early.

*I hate Duke

*I hate bad calls

*I hate pussies on the megatron who won't kiss that girl during a timeout, when the caption says "kiss her"

*I hate grown men taking gloves to a baseball game. Grow up.

*I hate players who sweat profusely. The Ewings of the world.

*I hate intentional walks

*I hate having to leave a seat in the stadium to piss.

*I hate the line to piss

*I hate that players can't hit free throws.

*I hate the prevent defense

*I hate people leaving a 3-5 game in the 8th.

*I hate about 15 bowl games

*I hate tournaments outlawing Serena's cat suit

*I hate career ending injuries

*I hate Mike Lupica

*I hate bad calls

*I hate mid-June thru mid-August

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Rodeo is the only good sport out there anymore. No one has a contract. No one goes on strike. Never a rain delay. No off-season. No sissys winpering about a pulled hamstring (seen guys competing with various broken bones and serious injuries because if they don't compete, and win, they don't get paid).

The only thing I hate about it is that I'm not doing it anymore. :(

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Lets all hate some more.....

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Neverlose said:
*I hate that the shelf life a jersey is 2 years because players switch teams more often than their drawz.

*I hate "day-to-day" injuries. Mothafucka is you hurt or not. What the fuck does that mean?

I hate your ebonics.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate your punk ass for overlooking everything else I said and focusing on the ebonics, fucktard...

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I *LIKE* how you didn't mention MotoGP or WSBK or any of the other motorcycle racing series', because they are AWESOME!

I agree with you on some aspects, others I don't. I never watched much pro-sports, always been an NCAA guy. It's more "real" it's a bunch of kids (for the most part) playing their hearts out, they are willing to take alot more risks and run more plays than you would ever see in the NFL/NBA/MLB/etc (when was the last time you saw a triple reverse option in the NFL)? Go University of Washington Huskies!!!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Neverlose said:
I hate your punk ass for overlooking everything else I said and focusing on the ebonics, fucktard...

I hate the fact that you typed most of it perfectly correctly, and actually sounded quite intelligent...then ruined it by throwing a few elements of your ghetto slang in there.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
I hate the fact that you typed most of it perfectly correctly, and actually sounded quite intelligent...then ruined it by throwing a few elements of your ghetto slang in there.
WHAT? are you serious that this is your response? haha. simple minds produce simple thoughts. be that as it may, continue to voice my friend...but then again:

Attachments

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
+2....ahem, but anyway,

i hate the fact that anytime another person where's another jersey in philly that is'nt a philly team, he gets reamed or even beat for it in some circumstances. or the fact that alot of philly fans( in most circumstances ) don't stand by their team reguardless of the teams progress. and i'm a jets fan

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Whenever major leauge baseball went on strike the first time back in the day,I quite watching sports right then and there.

The way I see it,if you only get paid $100.000 a year,your still making way more money than most of the people in the whole world.To top it off,there getting paid to play.

Then there's the freakin comintators,SHUT YOUR PIE WHOLE.I only get to watch small clips of bike races that I get off the net and I want to here that thing scream,so........................SHUT YOUR PIE WHOLE.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I hate watching sports in China. The MotoGP comes on...and tadaaahhhhh. The entire broadcast is in Dubbed over Chinese. I wouldn't mind if they actually went there but it's all dubbed. They speak too fast for me to follow. I miss the little bits and pieces of info in the colour commentary.

When I sees GP in english again, I'se gon' be so pumped. Fo'Sho'!!
I wants ta be an ebonicalistic sports commentatah!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
alaska cajun said:
Whenever major leauge baseball went on strike the first time back in the day,I quite watching sports right then and there.

The way I see it,if you only get paid $100.000 a year,your still making way more money than most of the people in the whole world.To top it off,there getting paid to play.

Then there's the freakin comintators,SHUT YOUR PIE WHOLE.I only get to watch small clips of bike races that I get off the net and I want to here that thing scream,so........................SHUT YOUR PIE WHOLE.

Major league baseball has suffered because of that strike for a while now.

It's just now starting to gain in popularity again. I don't think it will ever be the most popular sport in the country again.

I also agree that sports stars should not gripe about money. They make money to do something that they (I would hope) love to do. I wish I got paid to do things that I love to do. Instead, I get paid for going to a job I hate, and don't get paid for doing things that I enjoy.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
i hate when pro athletes have a good season and then all of the sudden want out off their contract that they signed or they will bitch and sit out next season.

i hate when pro athletes bitch about not being able to take care of their familys when the make millions of dollars a year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.