Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Skid Mark
1,294 Posts
this video has been removed by the user...

s3aturnr

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
More thieves need shot.
Sure cuts down on recidivism. :D

Maybe I need to be a cry baby liberal, but I'm amazed at the people that get all bent out of shape when someone gets hurt in the act of stealing something from someone. It's not theirs. They took a risk in trying to steal it. They got shot, stabbed, beat up. Oh well. Call it a work hazard. They could always get a job and try buying it themselves, but to the liberals it's all someone else's fault. Society. The white man. That daddy left or was put in prison. Surprise, surprise. Deadly force should not be taken lightly, but if you catch someone taking your property, why should you just take the loss and hope he gets caught down the road?

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Reactions: browardboy

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Im ok with this. So if someone breaks in my garage and tries to steal me car or bike, can I shoot them legally?

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A new video was posted since the first one was taken down:

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
That's what is needed in all 50 states but that's never going to be allowed. Way too bad.
You know, after thinking about this for a bit I've changed my opinion-- I think the guy should've been arrested and tried, then when found guilty, shot. Otherwise, what if someone steals your bike and you chase them down (with your gun) then reclaim YOUR bike from the real thief but someone else thinks you're stealing it when you're really just reclaiming it, and shoots you. That would suck.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts