Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ones that have been down and the ones that will go down. Well i changed my status this weekend after riding for 9 years on the street. Lowsided at the clovers at 7 & 10. I consider myself lucky and the bike as well, some good road rash and gashes below the knees, jacket and gloves saved my upperbody. Bike is straight damage is cosmetic, header and oil pan. Thanks to Lee, Brad, and Felix for helping me out!!

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the header is hilarious, the picture does not show very good but the header took out a sign and pinched off all 4 primaries. I started the bike and rode it about 2-3 miles like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
910 Posts
There are two types. Those that devide riders into two types, and those that don't.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
that sure was freaky for a few minutes till i found he was ok. saw the whole thing in front of me. when he hit the sign i thought sure he was bummin bad, but the bike hit the sign first so that saved him ALOT of pain lol. of course he picked the best spot to land as well. it was about a gallon of water shy of swamp land haha :lol glad all is well man, fix er up and keep truckin :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
damn man, glad to see you are okay. you're headers are toast! worse than mine even. it'll take no time at all to get it fixed. :)

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Take it from me..... shit happens :bitchslap glad you're OK.... :cheers

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Tough luck...glad you're OK...get back out on 2 soon...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea, hopefully it wont be long. I just need to slow down. I'm no racer just out to have fun.

·
Registered
110 Posts
:3eek Glad to hear your OK! The bike can be replaced lives can't. I've been ridong over a year now and i've been down once. More minor than that- sh!!!!t happens bro :bitchslap welcome to te club :welcome

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CH600 said:
:3eek Glad to hear your OK! The bike can be replaced lives can't. I've been ridong over a year now and i've been down once. More minor than that- sh!!!!t happens bro :bitchslap welcome to te club :welcome
ha ha ha thanks man, member #32559820394049237

·
Registered
531 Posts
I had a strange feeling something was going to happen. Me being the only guy in full leathers and all. Glad your ok Apex...i was preaty lost on what happen till i got back to you guys. Glad your ok.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
mr24shoe said:
Glad you're ok...

...and there are actually 3 types: those that can count, and those that can't.

damn and all of this time i thought you couldnt count :dunno :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts