Sport Bikes banner

They caught 'em...

1K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  sjlee 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Werd....I heard that today too.... w00t w00t.

They'll just get a ticket and probation though because they are only 14 and 16....arg.

#6 ·
I'm glad those kids were caught. I ridden that road every weekday for the past 3 weeks.

I'm sorry to hear of Buckel's injuries to his face but, from this quote -- "He still suffers bad headaches and said he can't afford plastic surgery needed to repair scars above his eyes and nose and on his chin." :a2 :a2 A little tip for those who can't afford plastic surgery to repair your face -- wear a helmet.

#8 ·
FZ1 Matt said:
A little tip for those who can't afford plastic surgery to repair your face -- wear a helmet.

LOL... At least he wasn't using his helmet(s) as frame sliders like a lot of people do. I always wonder what it would feel like to be crashing while knowing that your helmet is 3 inches behind your ass resting safely attached to the rear seat.

#11 ·
1Racebabe said:
You would think that wearing a helmet would be common knowledge. My BF does not wear one usually, I wish he would though. It does not matter how safe you are, you cannot control how safe others are.
Race, as horrible as it sounds I think you have a part to play in getting him to wear his helmet. If he's going make excuses to not wear it all the time then ask him to at least wear it for you. Because you love him and you dont' want to see him crack his face on the asphalt.

I think wearing a helmet for the people that love you is a reason you should wear one. Wearing a helmet isn't just about themselves.

Anyway sorry to butt in.

#12 ·
ZX7R95 said:
I laugh when I see people riding with their helmet attched to their seat...if you took the time to attch it to the seat, you have the time to strap it to your head. Its just dumb
I find it amusing when I see a two up riding. He's not wearing a helmet and she it. Well thank god. Ya know cause when he goes down and she's all safe with her helmet I am sure that witness her "man" smear his head into the ground his exactly what she wants to do. Thank god she was wearing that helmet! Now she can relive the moment of impact and his death over and over and over and over again!

Blah.. I'm sorry as tragic and f'ed up as this is. There is NO excuse for not wearing a helmet ever. He looked like he was a decent looking guy, well now he's scared for life.

Sorry.. I seem to have invaded your guys forum with ranting and ravings. You can come invade us over in KC if you wish.

#14 ·
I'm glad the little douche bags got caught. I just wish that they were of age so the punishment were a lot more severe.

#17 ·
So...

The million dollar quetion on my mind is intent...

Did they just decide it would be fun to play a prank and pu up plastic wrap - then a motorcycle just happened to come by first, beore a car?

-OR-

Did they have intent to dismount this individual?

Didn't e say he rode the same road ever night (I'm not really up to speed on this)? Sounds like too much of a coincidence to me.

Punishment via the criminal justice system is one thing - but civil court is completly different... remember OJ?!

#18 ·
Those kids were old enough to drive, only one was 14. Obviously none of them have ever been on a motorcycle or a 4 wheeler, they would haave probably thought twice before their stupid stunt. I am glad those little bastards got caught, they deserve more than whats coming their way!

I hope they at least learn a powerful lesson!!!!!!!!

#19 ·
wurd.. strap them on and see what it feels like to have yourself all messed up and lucky enough didnt die..but you know theyre kids so theyll get away with it once they turn 18 itll drop off their record (probly why they came forward) at least they did the right thing and i hope they will live with that horrible thought in their head and let it torture them forever..punks!

#20 ·
EricKC said:
Race, as horrible as it sounds I think you have a part to play in getting him to wear his helmet. If he's going make excuses to not wear it all the time then ask him to at least wear it for you. Because you love him and you dont' want to see him crack his face on the asphalt.

I think wearing a helmet for the people that love you is a reason you should wear one. Wearing a helmet isn't just about themselves.

Anyway sorry to butt in.
I agree

I find it amusing when I see a two up riding. He's not wearing a helmet and she it. Well thank god. Ya know cause when he goes down and she's all safe with her helmet I am sure that witness her "man" smear his head into the ground his exactly what she wants to do. Thank god she was wearing that helmet! Now she can relive the moment of impact and his death over and over and over and over again!
I agree AGAIN!! :D

#23 ·
I guess I'm getting old, but what's the point of that "prank"? Let's say a car/truck went through it before the motorcycle... what then? More than likely it would tear through it. I just see any scenario where it would be funny.

At least the kids didn't think about using a clothesline instead of plastic wrap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.